> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 35 36 37 38 39 > »   
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
May 16 2013, 08:43 AM
Instructor
Swedish techno metal! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 17 2013, 10:28 AM
Instructor
Smashing Pumpkins covering David Bowie smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 19 2013, 09:50 AM
Instructor
An awesome song from a friend of mine - Horea Crisovan. This is recorded live in a concert biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 20 2013, 11:13 AM
Instructor
Because the sun outside is taking my mind to a far away place where I could relax at the seaside:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 21 2013, 09:36 AM
Instructor
In the honor of a great musician and of last night's great performance...

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 23 2013, 07:44 AM
Instructor
Do you know these guys? I heard they are famous! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 24 2013, 10:36 AM
Instructor
The only song that I like from this bizarre character smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 25 2013, 09:01 AM
Instructor
I just found this song again after a few years... I realized I missed it a lot..

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 27 2013, 07:13 AM
Instructor
Nostalgic Monday music..

+Quote Post
dcz702
May 27 2013, 10:36 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
hey cos
some of the recs im practicing remind me alot of this, one that i need to post again gabe power metal lesson. these guys rock havent listened to them in a while and saw the have new album smile.gif because i was in the mood for this after practing the lessons im on

+Quote Post
dcz702
May 27 2013, 12:01 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 23 2013, 06:44 AM) *
Do you know these guys? I heard they are famous! biggrin.gif

I don't know these guys I like who are they?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 28 2013, 08:34 AM
Instructor
A great song from a very talented friend of mine:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 28 2013, 09:22 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (dcz702 @ May 27 2013, 09:36 AM) *
hey cos
some of the recs im practicing remind me alot of this, one that i need to post again gabe power metal lesson. these guys rock havent listened to them in a while and saw the have new album smile.gif because i was in the mood for this after practing the lessons im on

Hell man, I've seen them live in 2011... pff what a gig! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (dcz702 @ May 27 2013, 11:01 AM) *
I don't know these guys I like who are they?

I was joking man biggrin.gif It's Guthrie Govan, Brian Beller and Marco Minneman biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 29 2013, 07:55 AM
Instructor
Really weird video from TesseracT

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 30 2013, 08:51 AM
Instructor
Amazing acoustic version!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 31 2013, 07:33 AM
Instructor
Time for some Deftones!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 1 2013, 11:07 AM
Instructor
A side project from Ian, the vocalist in Karnivool

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 2 2013, 01:58 PM
Instructor
My girl gave me this tune today - wonderfully close to something that Prince might perform smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 3 2013, 07:26 AM
Instructor
I guess that any additional comment is not of any use biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 5 2013, 09:15 AM
Instructor
Very underrated guitarist and vocalist!

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 35 36 37 38 39 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:51 PM