Just Ordered
PosterBoy
Feb 13 2024, 08:55 AM
Learning Roadie
Despite my limited progress and frustrations with the pedal steel guitar, a lot of which is the fact that I don't like classic country very much and the tuition is all based on that!

I decided to get a Square neck resonator, I got to meet and have a go on Sally Van Meter's resonator years ago at a bluegrass camp. This should be good enough to see if it sticks before I spend 1000s on a sexy Paul Beard resonator

@Phil66 How is the lap steel working out, I'll also be in open G so our Journeys will be fairly close although I'll be more Bluegrass than Blues!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 13 2024, 09:08 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I sent it back mate, not enough tuition available in styles that I like, I was hoping to find more blues and Floyd style lessons but it's nearly all country which I don't mind but I don't listen to all that much.

Good luck with the resonator, I had a resonator and man, it can make a below average player like me, sound awful laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 14 2024, 05:29 PM
GMC Founder
Very cool, some day I would like one as well 🤩 Looks awesome!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Feb 19 2024, 03:55 PM
GMC:er
Good luck with it PB, love my Reso!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:05 AM