Cable Management Strategies
purple hayes
Sep 4 2009, 02:40 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
I'm being moved from my current practice spot in the house to a different spot and I have less gear storage as a result. Where I used to have a closet that I could throw all the random cables in, now I have to find a way to neatly store them.

I've always had problems with too many cords piling up and I need the wisdom of GMC on how to best handle/store them.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Sep 4 2009, 03:33 PM
Instructor
Don't have the right answer, but am interested in hearing some advice there!
I'm in the same situation..

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 4 2009, 03:59 PM
Instructor
I have too much cables in my room, and whenever I make them in order, after a week they are again all over the place! Try not to make too short cables, thats my advice, or you will risk to buy/make new ones once you decide to change the layout.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 4 2009, 08:34 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Get a wireless system smile.gif But then again you will end up with even more cables wink.gif ehhehe

I don't know, possibly a long nails on the wall so you can "hang" cables in categories...

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:17 AM