2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Its Mine!, and its beautiful:)
Jakub Luptovec
Sep 4 2009, 06:23 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Maybe some of you noticed my yesterdays rant... well it all ended well, and my new guitar is in my hands... and jeese.. she is great. Here are some photos and some random improvised sweep with taps by me smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Sep 4 2009, 06:26 PM
GMC:er
Excellent choice, and great playing. Glad you got things resolved in a civil manner. Keep playing nicely for them and perhaps they'll truly understand smile.gif

P.S. that same tune could be played with less gain, perhaps that might help bridge the generation gap between what your family considers "good" playing and what we like today?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Fran
Sep 4 2009, 06:27 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Hahaha, didn't take you long to convince them smile.gif

Congrats mate, may it bring you lots of shredding happy hours cool.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Sep 4 2009, 06:28 PM
Instructor
Beautiful axe!
And she fits you quite well!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Sep 4 2009, 06:31 PM
Learning Tone Guru
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Sep 4 2009, 07:26 PM) *
P.S. that same tune could be played with less gain, perhaps that might help bridge the generation gap between what your family considers "good" playing and what we like today?

biggrin.gif:D Yea, I am addicted to gain smile.gif Its my biggest problem, I always tend to overdo it - give me a few weeks with this guitar tho, and I will find the tones I am looking for:) This is preset used on guitar with different pickups, so I had to make the tone on my Pod (= a LOT of settings) from scratch smile.gif

This post has been edited by Jakub Luptovec: Sep 4 2009, 06:32 PM

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Sep 4 2009, 06:40 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
NICE!!! biggrin.gif

Congratulations man biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 4 2009, 07:11 PM
Lets go fishing!
thats a fine looking guitar, you cant go wrong with an Ibanez cool.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Sep 4 2009, 07:41 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
It looks awesome!! Nice unfinished "finish"... laugh.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Sep 4 2009, 07:59 PM
Instructor
Nice guitar, congrats!! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Sep 4 2009, 08:01 PM
WOW you got a rare one!

1996 made,

425th one made! thats pretty cool!

these were awesome looking playing, and sounding!

congrats man!

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Sep 4 2009, 08:15 PM
Learning Tone Guru
QUOTE (Marc_Maiden @ Sep 4 2009, 09:01 PM) *
WOW you got a rare one!

1996 made,

425th one made! thats pretty cool!

these were awesome looking playing, and sounding!

congrats man!

This was the biggest nobrainer in my life - I payed $500 for it...

Thanks all for the support in previous thread btw. smile.gif I might have been still in argument...

This post has been edited by Jakub Luptovec: Sep 4 2009, 08:16 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Sep 4 2009, 08:20 PM
Congrats!!!
Glad it got settled without starting a War!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 4 2009, 08:23 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hey congrats man! Guitar looks and sounds great! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Sep 4 2009, 11:35 PM
now we need to do something about that amp in the picture...i think you need an upgrade smile.gif

btw you play very well! you def needed the upgrade!

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
superize
Sep 4 2009, 11:42 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Congratz on your new guitar

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Sep 5 2009, 09:40 AM
Learning Tone Guru
QUOTE (Marc_Maiden @ Sep 5 2009, 12:35 AM) *
now we need to do something about that amp in the picture...i think you need an upgrade smile.gif

btw you play very well! you def needed the upgrade!

Well I dont really play through that behringer for a year - last year, when I was on summer job in UK I boutght Pod X3 live and now I bought also Genius 5.1 home theater, so I use this as my rig - and I can get pretty good tones out of it - and its also great for recording.

Btw. that playing was improvised - as you could see from those changes I made each time I played it, so its a bit chaotic as I had no idea what to play next (luckily I managed to stay in key...). But I will be making more soundclips (for clean, crunch etc.) because this recording doesnt do that guitar justice. The sound of that thing is unbelievable even unplugged... Jeese I am a lucky guy tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Jakub Luptovec: Sep 5 2009, 09:45 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
djohnneay
Sep 5 2009, 01:35 PM
I got inspired by your thread and got myself looking for a new guitar today.

That's a really awesome axe you got there man, and really sweet playing !
Well, off to practice for me !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Sep 5 2009, 01:42 PM
Learning Tone Guru
QUOTE (djohnneay @ Sep 5 2009, 02:35 PM) *
I got inspired by your thread and got myself looking for a new guitar today.

That's a really awesome axe you got there man, and really sweet playing !
Well, off to practice for me !

If you are interested in shred and technical playing, look around for some old Ibanez - you can get very good deal on them, some people not knowing what they really had (I bought this masterpiece for 1/3 of the real price...). Those old RG570 are VERY affordable yet high end instruments. BUT its not strat, its not les paul smile.gif That depends..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bondy
Sep 5 2009, 03:55 PM
Learning Roadie
Looks and sounds AWESOME congratz smile.gif

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
djohnneay
Sep 5 2009, 08:44 PM
QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Sep 5 2009, 02:42 PM) *
If you are interested in shred and technical playing, look around for some old Ibanez - you can get very good deal on them, some people not knowing what they really had (I bought this masterpiece for 1/3 of the real price...). Those old RG570 are VERY affordable yet high end instruments. BUT its not strat, its not les paul smile.gif That depends..

Yeah I'm into that kind. However, the band tends to play less metal-ish music and more hard-rock oriented. Looked around the music store here, tried all kinds of guitar. Ibanez plays great, Jackson sounds good, Les Paul was not how I expected it to be and Fender Strat seemed like a good compromise of it all. I just can't stand the round headstock (those things just need to be pointy). Next time I'll try a REAL Gibson Les Paul although I know I can't afford one.

Definately going to check for good second-hand deals smile.gif Thanks for the tip !

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 06:46 PM