Jeff Loomis
Smikey2006
Nov 12 2008, 09:04 PM
GMC:er
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xP9llsABGdo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xP9llsABGdo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i never knew he was this good.. but 1:16 is the coolest sweeping ive ever seen and im convinced 3:10 isn't even possible.. if the embedding doesn't work heres the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP9llsABGdo...feature=related

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sami
Nov 12 2008, 09:08 PM
Learning Rock Star
(To get and easier embedding link look on the youtube page and it offers an embedding link, use that one. its on the right next to the info box under the"URL" link)

But yeah Jefff Loomis is one of my favourite guitarist, hes amazing

Fix'd

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Sami: Nov 12 2008, 09:10 PM

--------------------
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 10 2008, 01:38 PM) *
Crysis kicked arse. Gears of War unfortunately I thought was as good as wiping cottage cheese on a cat's head

Hahahaha just imagine the cat hahahah

QUOTE (fkalich @ May 3 2009, 08:01 PM) *
The thing about being really stupid, is that there are a zillion ways to be a moron. There are usually several ways to be intelligent, given a situation, but it is a small finite number. But there are always a zillion ways to be to blithering idiot. So finding a new way to have the intellect of an artichoke is nothing to be proud of really, it is easy to do.

So true... To bad im still an artichoke haha

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Nov 12 2008, 09:09 PM
QUOTE (Sami @ Nov 12 2008, 03:08 PM) *
(To get and easier embedding link look on the youtube page and it offers an embedding link, use that one)

But yeah Jefff Loomis is one of my favourite guitarist, hes amazing

that was the embedding code given on the youtube page sad.gif

--------------------
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack

+Quote Post
Sami
Nov 12 2008, 09:11 PM
Learning Rock Star
that sucks sad.gif well i posted it anyway mate smile.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 10 2008, 01:38 PM) *
Crysis kicked arse. Gears of War unfortunately I thought was as good as wiping cottage cheese on a cat's head

Hahahaha just imagine the cat hahahah

QUOTE (fkalich @ May 3 2009, 08:01 PM) *
The thing about being really stupid, is that there are a zillion ways to be a moron. There are usually several ways to be intelligent, given a situation, but it is a small finite number. But there are always a zillion ways to be to blithering idiot. So finding a new way to have the intellect of an artichoke is nothing to be proud of really, it is easy to do.

So true... To bad im still an artichoke haha

+Quote Post
skennington
Nov 12 2008, 09:19 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Nov 12 2008, 03:09 PM) *
that was the embedding code given on the youtube page sad.gif

Same thing happens to me when I post the embedded link.. sad.gif

Bet yes, I do think Loomis is awesome!

+Quote Post
VinceG
Nov 12 2008, 09:24 PM
Is it just me or did Jeff Loomis got younger over the years.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Noangels
Nov 12 2008, 09:49 PM
Great modern guitarist,who can make his instrument scream with the best of them.Has great tone too,but you wouldnt know it from that Youtube clip!
Thanks for posting the clip

--------------------
Ibanez geo and a line 6 spider

+Quote Post
Pizzoaro
Nov 17 2008, 12:24 AM
Haha i just read this thread after spending some horrible hours on the psalm of lydia sweeps biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Never give up!"

My Youtube

Check out pictures of my band here ---> Bandpictures! Remember to leave a comment!

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Nov 17 2008, 01:54 AM
Jeff loomis is god.
Preach his gospel.

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Nov 17 2008, 02:11 PM
Oh his new instrumental record is legit beyond reality.

+Quote Post
berko
Nov 17 2008, 02:21 PM
He surely is a great player!!

Too bad I only found his name first on his signature Schecter Loomis-7 (the one he is playing on in the first vid) blink.gif . Great guitar that is.

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Nov 17 2008, 04:10 PM
The Schecter Loomis sig is to die for. This guy has slowly become my favorite guitarist.. whats the name of his solo project? i love his nevermore stuff but i don't like all nevermore songs because of the vocals.

--------------------
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack

+Quote Post
VinceG
Nov 17 2008, 09:52 PM
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Nov 17 2008, 08:10 PM) *
The Schecter Loomis sig is to die for. This guy has slowly become my favorite guitarist.. whats the name of his solo project? i love his nevermore stuff but i don't like all nevermore songs because of the vocals.

Zero Order Phase. Reviews from Metal-Archives gave it a 91%

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 18 2008, 01:26 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Zero Order Phase is an album beyond brilliance, Jeff Loomis is a guitarist beyond comparison, His music is in every sense of the word, Flawless.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:29 AM