It's Time To Say Goodbye
Beat Zbinden
Mar 15 2023, 06:51 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I'm slowly finishing my time here with you. I've had problems with my right elbow for over a year. All the sports I do and of course playing the guitar put a lot of strain on my joints. I only play the instrument as a hobby anyway and not actively in a band. Therefore, I will step back a bit in this area so that I can still do my other hobbies. I'm now at an age where slowly one and the other starts to hurt.
Thank you for the great time here with you and for the help and support over the years!

Beat

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 15 2023, 09:08 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
All the best in your next chapter Beat, been great having you around.

Take care, enjoy life smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Mar 15 2023, 10:50 PM
Learning Tone Master
I'm really sorry to hear that you have problems with your elbow. I know you have more hobbies and I really like to see the photos that you post.
For me, you will always be a part of the GMC family. You are one of the most awesome people that I have met here. I always enjoyed your takes and I will definitely miss them.

I wish you all the best in everything. Take care of you, because I know you like extreme sports. wink.gif We will keep in touch on FB.
Huge hugs to you and your lovely wife. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 16 2023, 05:37 AM
GMC:er
Your health has to come first. I hope your elbow gets better soon! Rock on smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Beat Zbinden @ Mar 15 2023, 01:51 PM) *
I'm slowly finishing my time here with you. I've had problems with my right elbow for over a year. All the sports I do and of course playing the guitar put a lot of strain on my joints. I only play the instrument as a hobby anyway and not actively in a band. Therefore, I will step back a bit in this area so that I can still do my other hobbies. I'm now at an age where slowly one and the other starts to hurt.
Thank you for the great time here with you and for the help and support over the years!

Beat

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 16 2023, 09:46 AM
GMC Founder
Stay safe Beat - and I wish you good health and recovery.

We have lots of great memories together here, you are always welcome back 👊

--------------------

+Quote Post
FreePizza
Mar 16 2023, 04:26 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
All the best in your endeavors, Beat. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 16 2023, 06:30 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Also buddy, you don't have to leave the forum, you get lifetime access so please keep us up to date on your joint issues and your other hobbies.

Cheers cool.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Mar 18 2023, 05:30 PM
GMC:er
Hope you recover soon Beat!! It's been good having you around!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:16 AM