New Trivium Song, with the new drummer
ZakkWylde
Feb 14 2010, 04:23 PM
Learning Tone Master
You can listen to *shattering the skies above* here:

I really like the heaviness but the new drummer uses too much blastbeats imho

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 14 2010, 04:37 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Only heard the one song really so far, He can perform all there other stuff from what Ive seen live and heard no problem, I think the new album will have to come out before I make a final judgement on him. For now though, He is an amazing drummer, I do love the way his kit sounds, the tone is really good, But only time will tell. I was a big fan of Travis Smith, Shogun has some of the most brilliant drumming I've ever heard and it will be hard to match it, let alone top it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
newguyatgmc
Feb 14 2010, 05:25 PM
GMC:er
Some how I never seem to like trivium...I dont know why

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 14 2010, 08:35 PM
Instructor
It sounds great! thanks for sharing! Yesterday I played with my band Cirse in a hardcore/punk/metalcore festival and a band called "Dar sangre" share the stage with us.. maybe if you like this type of bands you'll enjoy them: Myspace
They are so extreme and powerful live.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
The Farmer
Feb 14 2010, 09:33 PM
QUOTE (newguyatgmc @ Feb 14 2010, 05:25 PM) *
Some how I never seem to like trivium...I dont know why

Have to say the same as newguyatgmc. first time I ever heard Trivium was in 2007 they did a warm up for Iron Maiden and I must say what a crappy performance. vocals out of tune and guitars out of tempo....but hey thats back in the day before they were as known as today. just sad when you think how much it affected my view on them, its like even if I try to listen too them it just takes me back to the day when they did the warm up for Maiden.... but luckily Iron Maiden delivered a kick ass show as always smile.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Feb 15 2010, 12:44 AM
Instructor
Very cool track. Speaking about drumming I can only say excellent. Very tight, precise and powerful.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Feb 15 2010, 04:40 PM
Instructor
they sound pretty cool! very good musicianship, imo

I would have to listen some more though,

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 16 2010, 04:53 PM
Instructor
I think it sounds great, good modern metal music. Possibly a bit overpacked, but it's still quite effective and quality one.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Feb 18 2010, 06:28 AM
Great sound!!, But I still prefer Killswitch Engage when talking about Metalcore

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Feb 18 2010, 02:31 PM
Instructor
very cool stuff... I don't like so much this kind of bands. what I really hate about them, are those clean "pop" vocals. I know it's something which comes with this style, but it takes me out of the extreme side of every band I hear. anyway, the extreme parts are good.
thanks for sharing.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:32 AM