The Guitar From The Future
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 11 2013, 04:07 PM
Instructor
Guys, I just stumbled into this thing today!

Looks like a guitar without strings where everything you play is electronic and touch screen based - uber digitized guitar!

Check out some tapping craziness played on the Kitara and a cover of a Skrillex tune! And also check out their site: http://www.misadigital.com/kitara.html

Would you buy this sort of thing? smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 11 2013, 04:26 PM
Instructor
Ok,I have to purchase this - or I will kill myself laugh.gif tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 12 2013, 08:27 AM
Instructor
You like it that much Sinisa? tongue.gif

I was thinking that with this sort of thing, we can overwhelm the world of the DJs as well biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Feb 12 2013, 11:55 AM
GMC:er
The second video was good... I can't say that I would want one...try one, yes..but I'm afraid I am a Neanderthal and like the feeling,look and sounds of strings..

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 12 2013, 12:28 PM
Instructor
It's awesome! In the second video the guys plays some dubstep and it sounds excellent! I'm curious to know how much guitar evolves in this direction.... by the way... can we call this guitar? blink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
AdamB
Feb 12 2013, 12:52 PM
GMC:er
I do have to say I love the way a guitar feels to play, the wood under the palm of my hand and the strings under my fingers. I think I'd miss that with something like this.

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Feb 12 2013, 05:12 PM
Learning Roadie
The Rock/Drum and Bass band Pendulum use these

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 12 2013, 06:05 PM
Instructor
Well, I see it like a totally different instrument, but in what regards the left hand approach, it looks pretty similar smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 13 2013, 01:11 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hehehe these are some crazy instruments. I would love to get into world of midi by getting a Roland system for my bass.
With the ones above in the videos - I think one would need to have an amazing legato or tapping technique to use it smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 13 2013, 08:13 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Feb 13 2013, 12:11 AM) *
Hehehe these are some crazy instruments. I would love to get into world of midi by getting a Roland system for my bass.
With the ones above in the videos - I think one would need to have an amazing legato or tapping technique to use it smile.gif

Yeah man indeed - I've noticed the legato and tapping are still used - guess they became 'traditional techniques'. Imagine telling this idea about tapping to a young Van Halen in the 70s laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 03:08 AM