Guitar Clinic
Mith
Sep 4 2014, 03:47 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Well I'm actually going to my very first guitar clinic and getting to meet one of my favorate guitarist Devin townsend. Lets hope it doesn't turn out like my comic strip lol

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I love every minute of it
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Sep 4 2014, 10:43 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Mith @ Sep 4 2014, 02:47 AM) *
Well I'm actually going to my very first guitar clinic and getting to meet one of my favorate guitarist Devin townsend. Lets hope it doesn't turn out like my comic strip lol

lol biggrin.gif are you preparing questions? Devin is a guy to answer a lot about composing too besides guitar. I'd love to read your notes here after the clinic biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 4 2014, 02:17 PM
Instructor
That's awesome Myth! You will definitely enjoy his clinic. He is a unique musician, with a very strong personality so you will get lots of inspiration. As Mertay said, he is a very complete musician, and knows a lot about production, composing, recording, he is also a singer, and he played and recorded with Steve Vai. There is a lot to learn from him. Enjoy it! smile.gif

Just to warm up...

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Mith
Sep 5 2014, 03:43 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Yeah I'm gonna have to start writing a little list of stuff I want to pick his brain about.
Anyone got any suggestions?

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I love every minute of it

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:43 PM