5 String Sweeping!
Kristofer Dahl
May 1 2011, 04:21 PM
GMC Founder
I have finally done a (requested!) follow up on my last sweep picking lesson - hopefully it will help you get started with 5 string sweeping. Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions!

PS Sorry for my immature humour wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 1 2011, 05:29 PM
Instructor
hahah great video!! I hadn't seen this one before! laugh.gif It's so funny but at the same time very instructive!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 1 2011, 07:43 PM
GMC Founder
Thanks Gabriel! biggrin.gif As you can hear it's a little inspired by what I did at the end of the "Future Is Now Solo"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bluesberry
May 1 2011, 09:43 PM
Learning Roadie
Kris, your lessons still are the best! smile.gif You have a sweet sound in your guitar and the fact is you've developed into quite the guitar monster since founding GMC. (not to say you haven't incredible ever since I first heard you) I love the style of teaching you have, watching your videos is actually fun and instructive at the same time. I don't know many guitar teachers out there capable of the same.

Thanks, and please keep 'em coming!

-Kris(tian)

+Quote Post
Crazy_Diamond
May 2 2011, 03:57 AM
Learning Rock Star
Nice lesson Kris !!!.

I had already seen it on youtube and I taught it was great !!!

There is one thing I wanted to tell you tho...

Your biggest default in your lessons is that:

YOU DON'T DO ENOUGH OF THEM !!! biggrin.gif

I would love to see new lesson from you on GMC

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 2 2011, 05:45 AM
GMC:er
Very spiff sweeping lesson! More please! smile.gif Great technique here.

Todd
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ May 1 2011, 10:21 AM) *
I have finally done a (requested!) follow up on my last sweep picking lesson - hopefully it will help you get started with 5 string sweeping. Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions!

PS Sorry for my immature humour wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 2 2011, 09:10 AM
Instructor
Great one Kris!

I find breaking things down into little bits as being a very very good approach to fast and thorough learning.

biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
May 2 2011, 09:12 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
What an awesome lesson, and what a cool style of teaching! I'm learning it right now!
But you are so wrong about one thing: This will not impress girls...we all know that you only need to be able to play four chords (open chords work best, especially minor chords) and then be able to play "Wonderwall" or "Fifteen" and other songs in that style wink.gif
Unless you wanna impress metal chicks, but these are hard to find (even in Germany)...
Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 2 2011, 09:16 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ May 2 2011, 08:12 AM) *
What an awesome lesson, and what a cool style of teaching! I'm learning it right now!
But you are so wrong about one thing: This will not impress girls...we all know that you only need to be able to play four chords (open chords work best, especially minor chords) and then be able to play "Wonderwall" or "Fifteen" and other songs in that style wink.gif
Unless you wanna impress metal chicks, but these are hard to find (even in Germany)...
Christian

smile.gif come visit us in Romania, we have plenty of metal chicks biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
May 2 2011, 09:31 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 2 2011, 10:16 AM) *

*jumping in my car and driving off to Romania* wink.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 2 2011, 10:30 AM
GMC Founder
Thanks a lot guys! Let me tell you that the fact that I have had to stop my old production frequency kills me - I get such a kick out of doing thisa kind of stuff (+ it inspires me to practice really hard).

Just as in the past I once again see an possible opening for me to free some time to be more regular with my musical/lesson activities - however I have said that so many times in the past that I should probably keep my mouth shut...

QUOTE (Crazy_Diamond @ May 2 2011, 04:57 AM) *
Your biggest default in your lessons is that:

YOU DON'T DO ENOUGH OF THEM !!! biggrin.gif

THANKS! biggrin.gif I KNOW AND IT KILLS ME!! ph34r.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 2 2011, 11:37 AM
Instructor
I love this Kris.. I saw it on Youtube too ! cool.gif By the way, don't be sorry for the humour.. leave it where it is.. the humour stays !

It's great to see more lessons from The Master again ! smile.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 2 2011, 09:16 AM) *

Everyone wonders why the population of Romania increases by several thousand over a few weeks...... ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 2 2011, 10:16 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Great lesson Kris! I love the energy in the video and it's very simple to learn.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
quadrium
May 3 2011, 06:03 PM
Learning Tone Master
Great lesson Kris. Loved it! smile.gif And i hope to see more lessons from you smile.gif

Dogukan,

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Stephane Lucarel...
May 4 2011, 08:38 PM
Instructor
Awesome Kris!

It would be great to see more lessons from you on GMC wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:37 PM