Ben Higgins
Jun 6 2011, 01:25 PM
Instructor
It's quite a self explanatory title tongue.gif These are probably mine:

Enter The Dragon

Bloodsport

Which are yours ?? ph34r.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zen
Jun 6 2011, 01:32 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Best of the Best

Bloodsport and a whole other bunch of old Jackie chan n Bruce Lee flicks.. laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
dark dude
Jun 6 2011, 02:03 PM
GMC:er

laugh.gif

This post has been edited by dark dude: Jun 6 2011, 02:03 PM

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 6 2011, 02:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (zen @ Jun 6 2011, 01:32 PM) *
Best of the Best

Yeah, the bar fight in that movie is legendary cool.gif

QUOTE (dark dude @ Jun 6 2011, 02:03 PM) *

laugh.gif

Insane is the only word. Love the dubbed dog bark !! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Jun 6 2011, 02:54 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (dark dude @ Jun 6 2011, 09:03 AM) *

laugh.gif

Love Stephen Chows work!

I think one of mine would be.

This post has been edited by SpaseMoonkey: Jun 6 2011, 02:55 PM

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jun 6 2011, 11:24 PM
Instructor
man yeah, Blood sport is the best!! Hahahaha

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 7 2011, 08:57 AM
Instructor
If you guys haven't watched 'Drunken Master' you haven't seen the essential martial arts movie biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 7 2011, 09:09 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Jun 6 2011, 11:24 PM) *
man yeah, Blood sport is the best!! Hahahaha

Yes, good man !! tongue.gif

'Choose a brick, any brick ....'

'Bottom one...!'

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 7 2011, 08:57 AM) *
If you guys haven't watched 'Drunken Master' you haven't seen the essential martial arts movie biggrin.gif

I haven't seen it yet ! smile.gif Jackie Chan rocks although a lot of his very early movies were so silly they were unwatchable tongue.gif I saw one once called 'Master with Broken Fingers' or something.. that was ... err.. interesting... laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 7 2011, 09:56 PM
Instructor
That's classic man biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 7 2011, 10:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jun 7 2011, 08:56 PM) *
That's classic man biggrin.gif

Whoaaa biggrin.gif I CAN'T believe I forgot about this one biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
K1R
Jun 7 2011, 10:18 PM
Learning Rock Star
I think my favorite movie is the first part of Ong-Bak smile.gif

This post has been edited by K1R: Jun 7 2011, 10:22 PM

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 8 2011, 08:43 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 7 2011, 10:04 PM) *

Did you forget about Enter The Dragon..? I mentioned it right at the beginning.. Cosmin, have you had enough coffee ? tongue.gif

QUOTE (K1R @ Jun 7 2011, 10:18 PM) *
I think my favorite movie is the first part of Ong-Bak smile.gif

Yes, I did wonder when somebody would mention Ong Bak.. the fights and stunts are amazing smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 8 2011, 08:45 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 8 2011, 07:43 AM) *
Did you forget about Enter The Dragon..? I mentioned it right at the beginning.. Cosmin, have you had enough coffee ? tongue.gif

Yes, I did wonder when somebody would mention Ong Bak.. the fights and stunts are amazing smile.gif

Sorry Ben sad.gif I didn't see the post thoroughly biggrin.gif I think it's time for my eye check tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 8 2011, 08:49 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 8 2011, 08:45 AM) *
Sorry Ben sad.gif I didn't see the post thoroughly biggrin.gif I think it's time for my eye check tongue.gif

It's ok.. I have the same issues.. I misread 'composition' as 'constipation' yesterday... I think I had been sitting in front of the computer for too long tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 8 2011, 08:51 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 8 2011, 07:49 AM) *
It's ok.. I have the same issues.. I misread 'composition' as 'constipation' yesterday... I think I had been sitting in front of the computer for too long tongue.gif

Mate, that confusion is serious biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif ''your 'constipation' is AWESOME!!'' biggrin.gif you can't quite say that to someone and be enthusiastic about it... can you? biggrin.gif

PS: I think I'm done conceiving the solo for your collab tongue.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 8 2011, 08:52 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 8 2011, 08:51 AM) *
Mate, that confusion is serious biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif ''your 'constipation' is AWESOME!!'' biggrin.gif you can't quite say that to someone and be enthusiastic about it... can you? biggrin.gif

PS: I think I'm done conceiving the solo for your collab tongue.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

No, it's not a mistake you want to make in public laugh.gif

I hope you had fun... 'conceiving' !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 8 2011, 08:55 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 8 2011, 07:52 AM) *
No, it's not a mistake you want to make in public laugh.gif

I hope you had fun... 'conceiving' !! biggrin.gif

Yes I did biggrin.gif I had a little spark this morning - using some tapped harmonics while bending strings tongue.gif hope you'll like what came out smile.gif

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jun 8 2011, 03:50 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 7 2011, 10:04 PM) *

yeah, I loved this one as well!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
moleman
Jun 10 2011, 09:17 AM
Learning Roadie
Have you guys seen Tom Yung Goong?
It is the second movie Tony Jaa (Ong Bak) made, and there is this mindblowing, vicious sequence at the end. For context, all of the bad guys killed Tony's elephant. Dude loves elephants.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 10 2011, 09:35 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (moleman @ Jun 10 2011, 09:17 AM) *
Have you guys seen Tom Yung Goong?
It is the second movie Tony Jaa (Ong Bak) made, and there is this mindblowing, vicious sequence at the end. For context, all of the bad guys killed Tony's elephant. Dude loves elephants.

Cool.. I will watch this clip ! smile.gif I don't know if any of you guys have heard of a film called 'Ip Man' ? It's based on the real life Ip Man, who was a well known Kung Fu Master, he taught Bruce Lee among others. It was on TV last night and I recorded it so will watch it at a later time. It's supposed to be really good smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:03 PM