Couchsurfing, Making connections between travelers and the local communities
Daniel Realpe
Nov 17 2009, 02:12 PM
Instructor
Since GMC is an international community, I found it relevant to share with you this great site I've used I few times,

http://www.couchsurfing.org/

CouchSurfing is a worldwide network for making connections between travelers and the local communities they visit.

Don't worry it's free,

cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Daniel Realpe: Nov 17 2009, 02:12 PM

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Nov 18 2009, 02:39 PM
GMC:er
I think Keilnoth also advertises on that site too!!
biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Frederik
Nov 18 2009, 02:47 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
seems like a great site, offers a lot of experiences as i see it

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Nov 18 2009, 03:31 PM
Instructor
Yeah, it's great, besides it lets you know directly locals from a place you visit, it can save you good money on hotels,

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post
Fusar
Nov 18 2009, 04:15 PM
GMC:er
Does anyone have experience in this? I'll have finished my school in about two years and afterwards I want to travel through Europe (and maybe more distant countries) before I start at university. It's all about money, you probably all know this ;-), and couchsurfing seems to be the cheapest alternative, but also one of the most interesting ways to travel through unknown countries (and meet a lot of new friends smile.gif)!

--------------------

For all who are interested, I own a Yahama Pacifica 112 and a Spider Line 6 15W Amp

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Nov 18 2009, 05:22 PM
Jazz Instructor
I have a friend who had been traveling and using coachsurfing, she had good experience.
I must pay a visit to Keilnoth, and maybe be a host on my own on coachsurf...

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
Nov 18 2009, 06:12 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Yep, you can surely pay me a visit Vasi. smile.gif

I am a certified Couchsurfer. Even though I have no experience in it. But I am sure that when you deal with nice and respectful people you won't have any problem ever. smile.gif

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 19 2009, 12:08 AM
Instructor
Hey if someone ever comes to Serbia, I'll be sure to tell him all the good places to go biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Nov 21 2009, 03:21 PM
Instructor
If you are coming to Colombia I can show you around as well! smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:58 AM