Two Metal Players From My Country...
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 30 2011, 05:57 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! these are two famous metal players for my country.. Tano Marciello from Almafuerte and Walter Giardino from Rata Blanca. In this video you can check some cool guitar part from both... which do you like more?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 30 2011, 08:27 PM
Instructor
The second one is obviously Yngwie clone,sorry! Same outfit, guitar, style, tone... dry.gif
I wonder - he has excellent technique, why expend the energy and knowledge to copying!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 30 2011, 08:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Nov 30 2011, 04:27 PM) *
The second one is obviously Yngwie clone,sorry! Same outfit, guitar, style, tone... dry.gif
I wonder - he has excellent technique, why expend the energy and knowledge to copying!

hahaha you are right.. he really copied the style of Malmsteen and Blackmore. However he did it successfully.. his band is the biggest metal band here.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 30 2011, 08:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 30 2011, 08:34 PM) *
hahaha you are right.. he really copied the style of Malmsteen and Blackmore. However he did it successfully.. his band is the biggest metal band here.

Still waste of talent smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 30 2011, 08:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Nov 30 2011, 04:37 PM) *
Still waste of talent smile.gif

Sure.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 30 2011, 11:00 PM
Instructor
Very good players, both of them! smile.gif Is the second player on without a track (solo guitar) ?

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 1 2011, 01:31 AM
Instructor
Never heard of Tano! really good guitar player!

On Walter, I agree with Sinisa, such a clone of Yngwie, such a good one that he had really good success with Rata in Latin America!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 1 2011, 01:48 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Nov 30 2011, 09:31 PM) *
Never heard of Tano! really good guitar player!

On Walter, I agree with Sinisa, such a clone of Yngwie, such a good one that he had really good success with Rata in Latin America!

no? don't you know "Almafuerte"? They are the other big metal band here nowadays... they combine metal with folk from here.

QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Nov 30 2011, 07:00 PM) *
Very good players, both of them! smile.gif Is the second player on without a track (solo guitar) ?

I don't understand the question..

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Dec 1 2011, 03:32 AM
GMC:er
If we could melt this two guys we can make a great guitar player, Marciello´s feeling with Giardino´s technique.

I used to love Marciello, he has a great feeling, but most of the times he misses many notes, Giardino is cristal clear when playing, but he has much Yngwie's influence.
Ivan: In the video he is playing a prelude called "preludio obsesivo" (obsesive prelude?)the owner of the prelude is Norberto Conzo not him.
I may add that it's extremely cool how Giardino plays rock and roll licks on the guitar, and he also has a lot of funny solos to play.

Almafuerte may be not be famous outside Argentina because they don't care to go on tour to other countries

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Dec 1 2011, 03:54 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I've always admire from Argentina Felipe Staiti, the guitarist from a very tradional rock band from the 80/90's called "Enanitos verdes"

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 1 2011, 04:10 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (El Fortinero @ Nov 30 2011, 11:32 PM) *
If we could melt this two guys we can make a great guitar player, Marciello´s feeling with Giardino´s technique.

I used to love Marciello, he has a great feeling, but most of the times he misses many notes, Giardino is cristal clear when playing, but he has much Yngwie's influence.
Ivan: In the video he is playing a prelude called "preludio obsesivo" (obsesive prelude?)the owner of the prelude is Norberto Conzo not him.
I may add that it's extremely cool how Giardino plays rock and roll licks on the guitar, and he also has a lot of funny solos to play.

Almafuerte may be not be famous outside Argentina because they don't care to go on tour to other countries

I was told that they put Norberto Conzo as the author of this song and other one only because they didn't have money to pay the studio so they arranged to give the rights of some songs from the album.

QUOTE (coffeeman @ Nov 30 2011, 11:54 PM) *
I've always admire from Argentina Felipe Staiti, the guitarist from a very tradional rock band from the 80/90's called "Enanitos verdes"

You won't believe this but I've never paid attention to him! He is really good man!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 1 2011, 11:18 AM
Instructor
Marciello is definitely the more interesting composer and player smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 1 2011, 03:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 1 2011, 07:18 AM) *
Marciello is definitely the more interesting composer and player smile.gif

The fact that he combines Metal with Tango and Folklore makes him unique.

Check the acoustic guitar work and the solo of this song...

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 1 2011, 04:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 1 2011, 02:26 PM) *
The fact that he combines Metal with Tango and Folklore makes him unique.

Check the acoustic guitar work and the solo of this song...

I like this one too smile.gif about the other one, I admire good technique but one Malmsteen is enough and I know you guys would agree with me wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 1 2011, 05:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 1 2011, 12:14 PM) *
I like this one too smile.gif about the other one, I admire good technique but one Malmsteen is enough and I know you guys would agree with me wink.gif

hahaha laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Dec 1 2011, 06:14 PM
QUOTE (coffeeman @ Nov 30 2011, 11:54 PM) *

Yes, his lives performances are great! they are more famous in Mexico, here just 2 or 3 hits

I love this Giardino´s solo (the second part is from a tango called "Canaro in Paris" )

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 1 2011, 09:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (El Fortinero @ Dec 1 2011, 02:14 PM) *
Yes, his lives performances are great! they are more famous in Mexico, here just 2 or 3 hits

I love this Giardino´s solo (the second part is from a tango called "Canaro in Paris" )

I also like this solo! It's one of his most original solos.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 3 2011, 03:20 AM
I like em both smile.gif The second guy is a bit of an Yngwie clone, but every country should have their own Yngwie! ;0)

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 30 2011, 11:57 AM) *
Hey guys! these are two famous metal players for my country.. Tano Marciello from Almafuerte and Walter Giardino from Rata Blanca. In this video you can check some cool guitar part from both... which do you like more?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 3 2011, 04:01 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 2 2011, 11:20 PM) *
I like em both smile.gif The second guy is a bit of an Yngwie clone, but every country should have their own Yngwie! ;0)

haha it's true! I think that it's a good name for a thread.. post the Yngwie of your country... what do you think? biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 09:50 AM