Wiki Writers Entry: Build Your Own Guitar.
Sensible Jones
Oct 30 2009, 04:36 PM
GMC:er
I've finally finished it!!!!
It's HERE!!

I really hope you enjoy this!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bondy
Oct 30 2009, 04:49 PM
Learning Roadie
Reading now Awesome smile.gif

Great stuff there Jones smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
Fran
Oct 30 2009, 09:22 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Such a great entry, this definitely deserves top grade: 8 smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Crazy_Diamond
Oct 30 2009, 09:53 PM
Learning Rock Star
Great Jobs Jones.... I was looking at those guitar kit.... hummmm it smells like a christmas gift from me to me rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Oct 30 2009, 10:14 PM
Instructor
wow!!! awesome, love the pics and bookmarked smile.gif I´ll read while traveling!!! thank you man, I always enjoy reading this kind of articles smile.gif

+Quote Post
Staffy
Oct 30 2009, 10:23 PM
Learning Tone Master
Very cool! I done this a couple of times myself, and I saw that You mention to have two soldering irons, which is absolutely right! I will also say that I found that the normal soldering irons is far too weak when it comes to soldering on the covers on the pots. So get one that is used for cars or something like that.... smile.gif
Very nice article Jones !!!!!! smile.gif

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Oct 31 2009, 11:30 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Bondy @ Oct 30 2009, 03:49 PM) *
Reading now Awesome smile.gif

Great stuff there Jones smile.gif

Thanks mate!! We'll talk about your one soon!!
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Fran @ Oct 30 2009, 08:22 PM) *
Such a great entry, this definitely deserves top grade: 8 smile.gif

Thanks Fran!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Crazy_Diamond @ Oct 30 2009, 08:53 PM) *
Great Jobs Jones.... I was looking at those guitar kit.... hummmm it smells like a christmas gift from me to me rolleyes.gif

Exactly!!! If you need any help don't hesitate to ask!!
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Lian Gerbino @ Oct 30 2009, 09:14 PM) *
wow!!! awesome, love the pics and bookmarked smile.gif I´ll read while traveling!!! thank you man, I always enjoy reading this kind of articles smile.gif

Thanks Lian, I hope you do enjoy it!!!
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Staffy @ Oct 30 2009, 09:23 PM) *
Very cool! I done this a couple of times myself, and I saw that You mention to have two soldering irons, which is absolutely right! I will also say that I found that the normal soldering irons is far too weak when it comes to soldering on the covers on the pots. So get one that is used for cars or something like that.... smile.gif
Very nice article Jones !!!!!! smile.gif

//Staffay

Thanks mate!!
Yeah, you're right about the Soldering Irons. I know there's 3 in the pic but that's just to show different types! There's a 100W for doing all connections to the Pot Cases and then I'll either use the yellow 'Soldering Station' as it has a variable Temp control or a small Gas one for soldering to the Pot Tabs and switch!
Glad you liked it Staffay, there's more to come yet!!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 31 2009, 11:53 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
This article and building job is so inspiring! I would love to assemble one (bass) in the future smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Staffy
Oct 31 2009, 11:58 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Oct 31 2009, 11:30 AM) *
Glad you liked it Staffay, there's more to come yet!!!
biggrin.gif

Im looking forward to it!!! Im planning to eventually build another Warmoth (the one I got, I built for about some 15 years ago...) Keep on going, its great !!!

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:14 PM