Any Pinball Fans Out There?
Bogdan Radovic
May 25 2011, 11:28 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I was wondering if any of you like playing pinball machines? I mean real ones found in arcades?
There are nowadays very hard to find on locations a it's really sad how video games killed them...
When I remember back in the days - I loved playing pinball and they were on height of their popularity.
I can only imagine how it was in America at that time smile.gif

Anyway - as I always wanted one and they are getting hard to find here, I recently bought my first machine biggrin.gif

It's a Williams Earthshaker from 1989. designed by Pat Lawor (one of best designers in pinball - he designed the Addams Family machine too).
Machine was not in best shape but step by step I got it in full working condition. It has a first shaker motor in the history of pinball which rattles the whole machine like crazy. It's actually really addictive to fiddle around the electronics and to learn how to fix switches etc etc...

This is how it looks (picture from internet) :

I'll make some gamplay videos soon.

What pinball games did you play back in the days ?
Which ones are your favorite?
How hard is to find pinball machines on locations in your country these days?

smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:20 AM