Beginner Practice
J3nny
Dec 28 2007, 12:31 AM
GMC:er
Hey pavel

Im a bit confused with all the lessons and activities. Idk anythin about playing guitar really and was wondering if you could give me a bit of advice.
I can play tabs and stuff, at beginner level, but thats not what i wanna be doing in the future anyway. This forum is about practicing, but im not really sure what i need to know so i can practice it... if u get what i mean?

Theres so many lessons and songs on this site that i want to be able to play, and all of them say that you should practice them. Some people mention scales and chords and alternate picking etc. but i want to know the fundamental things that every guitarist should know so i can devise a practice plan (i dont want to miss anything important out). I mean, what sort of things did you practice daily when you started up?

Im sorry if people ask this all the time. I hope i havent duplicated someone else's question, but ive read through alot of the queries posted and most people are not straight beginners like me.

Thanks very much x

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by J3nny: Dec 28 2007, 12:38 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Narguile
Apr 5 2008, 04:29 PM
GMC:er
hey pavel, i have kind of a problem here ,you see ,i'm a left-handed guy playing as a regular one ; that means that i have 0 trouble with my left hand ,but by th other side ,i have tons of problems with my right hand. Ok so ,when i play simple stuff everything is ok and sounds great but when it comes to play advanced stuff my right hand only sticks with me for a moment and after ,it starts to go numb. I REALLY need your help because i have tried many right hand excercises but i cant find the one thats solves my problem. Any suggestions? blink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- J3nny   Beginner Practice   Dec 28 2007, 12:31 AM
- - Pavel   Hey there! Don't worry i don't get ask...   Dec 28 2007, 01:41 AM
- - skennington   Like Pavel said, Kris has outlined a good beginner...   Dec 28 2007, 05:17 AM
- - J3nny   Thanks for your help   Dec 28 2007, 10:13 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 08:10 AM