2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Perforated Eardrum :(, Accident January this year
Alex Arvedahl
Dec 2 2022, 10:37 PM
Learning Chord Basher
Take care and get well soon! 😊

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 2 2022, 11:40 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
All the best with your recovery mate 👌

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Dec 6 2022, 08:12 AM
GMC:er
Hey Kirs, first of all I wish you a speedy recovery.

I had ear canale surgery when I was a child of both ears, never went for a test after that but I do know one ear hears less when I place a headphone only one ear at a time.

Though as you imagine this hasn't stopped me from doing anything even including audio mastering for professional projects. It was always the norm for me as I self educated my hearing in-time and even bet today if magically would be healed I'd be confused as hell biggrin.gif

Also after you recover, don't worry about stereo balance. Keep listening songs and in a very short time the brain adapts, its quite amazing.

This post has been edited by Mertay: Dec 6 2022, 08:14 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 9 2022, 09:27 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Mertay @ Dec 6 2022, 08:12 AM) *
Hey Kirs, first of all I wish you a speedy recovery.

I had ear canale surgery when I was a child of both ears, never went for a test after that but I do know one ear hears less when I place a headphone only one ear at a time.

Though as you imagine this hasn't stopped me from doing anything even including audio mastering for professional projects. It was always the norm for me as I self educated my hearing in-time and even bet today if magically would be healed I'd be confused as hell biggrin.gif

Also after you recover, don't worry about stereo balance. Keep listening songs and in a very short time the brain adapts, its quite amazing.

Good point!

I will know if it he surgery was successful in aprox 2 months. If it isn't, I will just try to adapt as you said.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gert1973
Dec 11 2022, 03:09 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Dec 2 2022, 05:05 PM) *
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience and support ❤️

I am currently recovering from surgery and hope to get energy (and hearing!) back asap

Hi Kris,

I would also like to join in to wish you a good recovery! Living with tinitus is not to be underestimated. I have been living with tinitus for 25 years now and I'm willing to give a lot of money to take my whistle tone out of my ears (or brain to be exact). But unfortunately there's still no cure or treatment for it.

Wish you all the best!

Gert

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:41 AM