Cheap Vs Expensive, Digital FX
Phil66
Dec 13 2022, 10:43 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Interesting video, what do you think? I'd be happy with the cheap one to be honest. Maybe after a while I'd get fed up with it's limitations but I don't think I'd drop £1600 on a Neural at the moment.

https://youtu.be/-yHoywUs5XQ

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Phil66: Dec 13 2022, 10:51 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Dec 15 2022, 11:07 AM
Learning Roadie
I'm a Fractal fan boy, but have you checked out the NU-X Mighty Plug Pro?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
klasaine
Dec 16 2022, 04:51 PM
GMC:er
I'm not dropping $1850.00 (USD) on a Quad Cortex but honestly, the cheap one sounds pretty cheap. Even at $279.00 (USD), it would still be a 'toy' for me. I'm not sure what the Anderton's guys are hearing but to me, on a set of headphones, the difference is night and day.
Gear demos, especially from shops and/or guys who actually make money from gear demos, are useless at this point.

It sounds like a first-generation POD.

This post has been edited by klasaine: Dec 16 2022, 05:45 PM

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 16 2022, 07:45 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I agree it's night and day, I'd probably like it for a while then it would start getting on my tits I think.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:17 PM