Do You Keep Anything Broke?
Mertay
Aug 17 2019, 08:19 PM
GMC:er

After watching this and gave thought, its funny how nothing guitar related I have is broke smile.gif I do have a synth though, a Roland D-50 which some keys aren't working. Bought it used many years ago to see if I'd like synth.s like guitars, I didn't biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Todd Simpson
Aug 17 2019, 10:24 PM
GMC:er
I still have my old Digitech multi unit which was built before it all went crap over at digitech. One of the last units made of metal not plastic and with 2 of the nice processor chips. Still gets great tones. The GNX3 was the culmination of all of their work. The GNX4 was good. Then every processor after that struck me as purely crap. Some folks loved em smile.gif I hated all of them. High gain tones were just awful imho. I used this unit for wads of live gigs and it never failed. Eventually I broke the buttons on the record and foot section. It's been through hell smile.gif
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 05:15 PM