Guitar Giveaway Contest
The Professor
Aug 2 2013, 02:39 PM
Theory Instructor
Just spotted this on Guitar World in case anyone is interested in checking it out.

http://www.guitarworld.com/contest-enter-w...legator-guitars

If you enter, good luck!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ask me anything on the theory board. Follow my theory course. Check out my personal site
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 2 2013, 05:19 PM
Instructor
Nice prize! Thanks for sharing!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Aug 2 2013, 06:22 PM
GMC:er
Entered smile.gif

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 2 2013, 06:50 PM
What's happened with the other one - LTD MH-1000 giveaway? huh.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Aug 2 2013, 07:27 PM
Yep entered....with 6500 Facebook shares so far and exposure to probably 500 x that...its pretty cheap advertising to give away one guitar. I have suggested to them they give one guitar of each type to more winners!! Thanks for sharing...hope I win! biggrin.gif

Hey Prof! I just wondered if you entered? And if you win which one of their range would be your choice?

This post has been edited by Headbanger: Aug 2 2013, 07:38 PM

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Aug 2 2013, 08:17 PM
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Aug 2 2013, 06:27 PM) *
Yep entered....with 6500 Facebook shares so far and exposure to probably 500 x that...its pretty cheap advertising to give away one guitar. I have suggested to them they give one guitar of each type to more winners!! Thanks for sharing...hope I win! biggrin.gif

Hey Prof! I just wondered if you entered? And if you win which one of their range would be your choice?

Yeah, they're giving multiple guitars, each one you see in the picture biggrin.gif including the bass, I'd love that bass!

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 2 2013, 09:23 PM
Instructor
Thanks for sharing! Those competitions are worth trying. I did get some cool struff and some really nice new friendships because of them. Prizes are cool but more important will be some other cool players to find out smile.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Aug 3 2013, 11:05 AM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Aug 2 2013, 10:23 PM) *
Thanks for sharing! Those competitions are worth trying. I did get some cool struff and some really nice new friendships because of them. Prizes are cool but more important will be some other cool players to find out smile.gif

Its not a playing competition Darius..If it was I wouldn't have entered. laugh.gif Its a like and share on facebook lottery! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Headbanger: Aug 3 2013, 11:05 AM

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 3 2013, 06:00 PM
Instructor
Ha ha! I had to miss that tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:57 PM