2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Top100guitarsites.com, great job GMC
Vinod Saranga
Jan 1 2008, 04:30 PM
Acoustic Instructor
QUOTE (skennington @ Jan 1 2008, 09:27 PM) *
Agreed! I clicked the link 3 or 4 times last night and no change in rank.

I hit in per 1 IP dry.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 1 2008, 04:32 PM
Lets go fishing!
When I used to hang around Aquaria forums (dont laugh please dry.gif laugh.gif ) All the sites used to spend there time voteing to try and boost there sites rank - it was of course a complete waste of time laugh.gif laugh.gif smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Jan 1 2008, 04:35 PM
Acoustic Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jan 1 2008, 09:32 PM) *
When I used to hang around Aquaria forums (dont laugh please dry.gif laugh.gif ) All the sites used to spend there time voteing to try and boost there sites rank - it was of course a complete waste of time laugh.gif laugh.gif smile.gif

You are right
still in 4th place. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Constie
Jan 1 2008, 04:35 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jan 1 2008, 04:32 PM) *
Aquaria forums

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Joke aside. I don't think it's a good promotion. It doesn't seem like there are many people visiting this page

--------------------
You can't take the effect and make it the cause

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 1 2008, 04:38 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Constie @ Jan 1 2008, 03:35 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Joke aside. I don't think it's a good promotion. It doesn't seem like there are many people visiting this page

HAHA, OK everyone knows now dry.gif (matt goes and hides in shame laugh.gif smile.gif )

QUOTE (Vinod @ Jan 1 2008, 03:35 PM) *
You are right
still in 4th place. smile.gif

But no 1 in our hearts? wub.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Jan 1 2008, 04:41 PM
Acoustic Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jan 1 2008, 09:38 PM) *
But no 1 in our hearts? wub.gif

wub.gif 1 wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 1 2008, 04:44 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Vinod @ Jan 1 2008, 03:41 PM) *
wub.gif 1 wub.gif

There is alot of love here at GMC laugh.gif smile.gif

This post has been edited by mattacuk: Jan 1 2008, 04:45 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 1 2008, 04:45 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Lets help it get better position by clicking every day once wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Freddie Fourfing...
Jan 1 2008, 04:49 PM
WE all know that this site is tops. As long as we can collectively keep it that way and spread the word to people who want to learn, we'll be fine.

Popularity is a fickle mistress. Disco used to be number one, after all.

Attached Image

--------------------
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit."
ARISTOTLE

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Jan 1 2008, 05:15 PM
Acoustic Instructor
QUOTE (Bogdan @ Jan 1 2008, 09:45 PM) *
Lets help it get better position by clicking every day once wink.gif

Good Idea bro smile.gif
hit outs 250+ laugh.gif
Click Here for Hit in

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 1 2008, 05:17 PM
Lets go fishing!
For me these websites are of little use, there must be many more ways we can promote the site effectivly !! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Constie
Jan 1 2008, 05:23 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jan 1 2008, 05:17 PM) *
For me these websites are of little use, there must be many more ways we can promote the site effectivly !! biggrin.gif

Telling your friends. Well... I didn't because I want to get better than them. Just like it used to be ohmy.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
You can't take the effect and make it the cause

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jan 1 2008, 05:24 PM
heh we'll be number 1 sumday! at the way this site has been expanding and with all the work Kris does to make it awsome no one will be competeting by the end of 2008 smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 1 2008, 05:30 PM
Lets go fishing!
It would be great if there was a well respected site like that one for all the guitar sites! That way we would get a higher volume of new traffic from it.

Just as an example this is Aquarank from which the fish keeping communitys gain large volumes of traffic ;-

http://www.aquarank.com/

The site is well known in the Aquria community and it really helps new traffic. Im not sure how well used or respected this guitar ranking site is were looking at. It could be that someones just made it to try and make a quick buck. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 1 2008, 06:36 PM
GMC Founder
blink.gif I am impressed - you guys understood how the system work at the blink of an eye! laugh.gif

I hope gmc will live forever without the number 1 placement! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 1 2008, 07:45 PM
Hey! I just checked and we were second!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Good work guys. Keep it up smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Obi-Wan Kenobi dislikes babies!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:16 PM