Muffled Yt Videos ?
Ben Higgins
Jul 20 2012, 10:52 AM
Instructor
I've noticed something strange when I watch YT videos that are embedded in GMC. About 1/3rd of the way through a video the sound suddenly becomes brighter and normal and then I realise that the video had been muffled until that point.

Has anybody else experienced this ? I ask because it may be a hardware problem with me if it's not an issue that everyone else is experiencing smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 20 2012, 01:03 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 20 2012, 05:52 AM) *
I've noticed something strange when I watch YT videos that are embedded in GMC. About 1/3rd of the way through a video the sound suddenly becomes brighter and normal and then I realise that the video had been muffled until that point.

Has anybody else experienced this ? I ask because it may be a hardware problem with me if it's not an issue that everyone else is experiencing smile.gif

Now that is odd! Hmmm. I've not see this. Can you link to a post where it's happening? And maybe run the flash updater just in case.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 20 2012, 01:25 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Might be something with the internet connection. Try reseting your modem.
Does this happen when you watch videos on Youtube as well? Videos here are just embedded and completely use Youtube interface so there shouldn't be any difference.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 20 2012, 01:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 20 2012, 01:03 PM) *
Now that is odd! Hmmm. I've not see this. Can you link to a post where it's happening? And maybe run the flash updater just in case.

REC takes or any YT embeds smile.gif

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jul 20 2012, 01:25 PM) *
Might be something with the internet connection. Try reseting your modem.
Does this happen when you watch videos on Youtube as well? Videos here are just embedded and completely use Youtube interface so there shouldn't be any difference.

No, it seems to be just YT that are embedded in GMC. Who knows, my computer has been acting wacky lately..!! tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:08 AM