> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Jazzy Blues, Lesson By Jonathan Burgos
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 4 ] ** [100.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 4

Manu RASSE
Nov 17 2019, 05:21 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Original lesson: Jazzy Blues by Jonathan Burgos

Hi Gmc

Here my take
For this one I used for the first time my DVMARK MULTIAMP
No Cab : I used nadir (orange simulation cab)
Thank you "farine54" for advices

I gave the best of my self

<div class="youtube-embed"></div>

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MisterM: Nov 17 2019, 05:22 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Todd Simpson
Nov 18 2019, 09:40 PM
GMC:er
Wow!!!!! This is very impressive. You deliver a very precise performance and you keep it fun. It's a very easy listen and all the pieces are there. This has all of your ability on display. Your muting is solid and your picking is precise. Nothing is out of place. Beyond technique I can you are "feeling" the piece. You have locked in to the groove and that's sometimes the hardest thing.

Very solid tone as well. Not to much gain, not to little. Just right. You have developed an ear for tone and for the subtle parts of vibarato. super Contrats Solid 9 from me!!!!

Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- MisterM   Jazzy Blues   Nov 17 2019, 05:21 PM
- - Kristofer Dahl   Killer vibrato here mate! Generally this is v...   Nov 18 2019, 10:03 AM
- - Todd Simpson   Wow!!!!! This is very impressi...   Nov 18 2019, 09:40 PM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Hi MisterM! As I've said at the mentoring...   Nov 19 2019, 01:14 AM
- - Darius Wave   Hey there! AS for the first impression I noti...   Nov 19 2019, 09:40 AM
- - Fran   Pass: 9   Nov 26 2019, 10:48 AM
nnn
nnn

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:25 AM