now playing :
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Members only8
- Members only9
- Members only10
- Members only11
- Kristofer Dahl30th October 2010
Awesome - this is so much AC/DC. Love it Lale - thanks!
- Christophe30th October 2010
Love that raw lead
- Bogdan Radovic30th October 2010
Great lesson, very groovy!
- playaxeman30th October 2010
Very AC/DC like. Rough and tough, the Angus plays. Like it
- zraw30th October 2010
Great lesson, gonna learn it for sure!
And that mini guitar in the spoken video is awesome:D
- alvaroshredd30th October 2010
WOW! SO COOL THNX ! xD
- Crazy_Diamond30th October 2010
Woha .... You NAILED it ..... This is so Ac/DC .... Look like you stole that song ...
- thefireball30th October 2010
- Ben Higgins30th October 2010
Excellent job, Lale... very authentic !!
- Lian Gerbino31st October 2010
very cool lesson man! well done!
- Mate Nagy31st October 2010
I'm happy to see a new lesson from you !
- Piotr Kaczor31st October 2010
- Adrian Figallo31st October 2010
very cool lale!
- Stephane Lucarelli1st November 2010
Sounds great Lale, nice job !
- Daniel Realpe1st November 2010
cool riffin! I'm digging the title too, it describes the lesson really good
- Jerry Arcidiacono2nd November 2010
You've got a great sound here, no doubt about this!
- Zsolt Galambos4th November 2010
Great phrasing, man! Love it
- Lale Nikic10th November 2010
thank y'all!! angus! angus! angus! angus! im pleased u like this leson!
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close