now playing :
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- GregH30th December 2012
Great classic funk sound.
- Ben Higgins30th December 2012
Groovy as hell !
- Bogdan Radovic30th December 2012
One of my favorite guitar techniques! Sounds so funky
- Cosmin Lupu30th December 2012
My...my..my... what grooviness!!!!!
- Javier Aviles30th December 2012
Ouh yeah! fantastic groove. Long Live the funky ...
- Sensible Jones30th December 2012
- Bossie31st December 2012
wow..i couldn't stop shaking my as....euh..backside!
- sieg66631st December 2012
Great sounding rhythm and a good lesson. I particularly liked your tips on string muting when engaging in this style of playing. Thanks.
- Fayeed Tan2nd January 2013
YEAH!! I loved that one! great rhythm! great groove! great lesson!
- Piotr Kaczor4th January 2013
You are very talented, Max! Everything is just excellent!
- Max Sokolov4th January 2013
Thank you so much, guys!!
- Andre Nieri4th January 2013
Just excellent, as always.
- stringslingerofdoom5th January 2013
That Suhr is Beautiful! Trans purple + reverse headstock ftw. Awesome lesson too, this is a style i've wanted to try out for a long time.
- mroberts7010th January 2013
Holy FUNK! I grew Dreadlocks listening to that... and I don't even have any hair. Nice Max!
- Dieterle11th January 2013
Cool and funky Great One !
- Renan12th January 2013
its great man!
- DeGroot15th January 2013
Man, I really like this funky style. The muting is is very tricky for me so far.
- MisterM13th February 2018
High High High High level.
I tried and I gave up because hardest
- Kristofer Dahl14th February 2018
MisterM - you can do it mate!
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close