2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Guys, I'm Leaving...
Gitarrero
Apr 12 2011, 08:41 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
...for a short trip to the UK! What were you thinking?? wink.gif
I'm gonna visit a good friend of mine in Cambridge, then I'm gonna ignore my 30th birthday in London this thursday laugh.gif ,enjoy the nice landscape in Cambridge a little more and will be back in Germany on sunday, with a new age, even more grey hair, a little depression due to too much thinking about what I should have achieved until now, a little pride because of what I have achieved until now, and a big portion of "Why should I care about my age as long as I feel good? I'm tattooed, I play guitar, what more could I whish for?" laugh.gif Am I talking weird stuff? That's because I'm getting old!
So, in case I don't have a chance to stop by during the next few days I'll see you guys on sunday!
And yes, I do plan on visiting Denmark Street wink.gif

Christian

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 12 2011, 09:31 PM
Instructor
Lucky you mate, enjoy the trip! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
quadrium
Apr 12 2011, 09:45 PM
Learning Tone Master
Enjoy the trip mate smile.gif Me and Todd will be waiting you for our project smile.gif

Dogukan,

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Apr 12 2011, 09:56 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
have a great trip, looks like your gunna miss the decent weather we`ve just been having, but hey, lets face it, you dont come to the UK for the weather!! lol

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Apr 12 2011, 10:08 PM
Instructor
That's awesome! It's nice to see honesty anytime of the day smile.gif

thanks for sharing your thoughts,

I wish you a happy birthday, and where abouts are you gonna hang out on thursday? maybe I'll bring some presence for you,
and presents too tongue.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 12 2011, 11:08 PM
GMC:er
Happy UNbirthday! You can start aging backwards now! smile.gif Enjoy the trip! It's the fun stuff that makes all the crap stuff worth it.

Todd

+Quote Post
Justin Myrick
Apr 12 2011, 11:34 PM
GMC Administrator
Have a great trip and happy pre-birthday!

--------------------
About Me

Cheers,
Justin Myrick
GMC Administrator

+Quote Post
thefireball
Apr 13 2011, 02:52 AM
Learning Roadie
Don't scare me like that! ohmy.gif
Have a great time!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
maharzan
Apr 13 2011, 03:06 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Enjoy Man!! and happy birthday too. smile.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Apr 13 2011, 03:48 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Thanks guys!
Daniel, I'll definitely will be going to the HArd Rock Café at 3 pm, so if you have the time, we could meet there! wink.gif

Christian

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Apr 13 2011, 08:40 AM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
That was tricky smile.gif

Enjoy your trip, and believe me, the real life begins after you turn 30... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

So don't you worry about getting older smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board

+Quote Post
Fran
Apr 13 2011, 09:01 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Have fun there mate! cool.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Apr 13 2011, 10:20 AM
Instructor
Christian you evil man, you had us all concerned with that headline !! mad.gif

Have a great time in the UK.. if I lived nearer, I'd come and say hi too..! Enjoy Denmark Street and look for the green Ford Mustang parked outside one of the shops cool.gif

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Apr 13 2011, 11:51 AM
Learning Rock Star
Don't worry about 30.
It all goes downhill after 25 anyway
The time we hit 35 we probably won't be able to remember our age at all wink.gif

This post has been edited by Ulrik: Apr 13 2011, 11:52 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Apr 14 2011, 03:58 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Don't worry about your age dude biggrin.gif For the longest time people didn't know exactly how old they were, birth records were never kept. They just lived their lives to the fullest, because they never knew when a lion would sneak up and eat their ass.

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Apr 14 2011, 10:05 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Apr 14 2011, 03:58 AM) *
Don't worry about your age dude biggrin.gif For the longest time people didn't know exactly how old they were, birth records were never kept. They just lived their lives to the fullest, because they never knew when a lion would sneak up and eat their ass.

Amen. The Bronze Adonis speaks the truth ! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Apr 18 2011, 08:51 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
First of all, thanks to all of you guys for congratulating me here, via pm, facebook etc...I really appreciate that!
I had a great time in Cambridge and London, I have to say the British are really nice people, very easy to get in touch with, just the type of folk you wanna hang around with. I had a feeling it would be that way sicne I know Ben and Chris well enough now, but your fellow countrymen are great as well wink.gif The food and beer was great, and the women looked mostly amazing. So yeah, I basically busted all the bad things Germans say about the British tongue.gif I'm glad I spent my birthday there.

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Apr 13 2011, 11:20 AM) *
Christian you evil man, you had us all concerned with that headline !! mad.gif

Have a great time in the UK.. if I lived nearer, I'd come and say hi too..! Enjoy Denmark Street and look for the green Ford Mustang parked outside one of the shops cool.gif

Thanks Ben, sorry for the headline, but I had to get your attention laugh.gif I actually saw the green Ford! What's the story behind it? Or was it just a coincidence?

QUOTE (Mudbone @ Apr 14 2011, 04:58 AM) *

Mudbone, once again you ensured me that you are the wisest man at GMC wink.gif That is exactly how I try to live my life at the moment, and I've never felt better.

This post has been edited by Gitarrero: Apr 18 2011, 08:51 PM

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Apr 18 2011, 08:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Apr 18 2011, 08:51 PM) *
Thanks Ben, sorry for the headline, but I had to get your attention laugh.gif I actually saw the green Ford! What's the story behind it? Or was it just a coincidence?

Haha, it's ok.. it worked ! I think the Mustang belongs to one of the shop owners.. I just saw it when we walked down there with the band last year and wondered if it would still be there wink.gif Glad you had a great time and shattered the myths about England. The food's not as bad as they say it is, is it ? As for the beer, well we all knew British beer rules anyway tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Apr 18 2011, 09:02 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Apr 18 2011, 09:53 PM) *
...well we all knew British beer rules anyway tongue.gif

Haha...no. tongue.gif

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Apr 18 2011, 09:13 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
welcome back Christian smile.gif glad you had a good time here in the UK

Denmark Street is always sooo tempting to spend lots of cash smile.gif

30!? nowt to worry about there mate wink.gif I got ten years on ya tongue.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:54 AM