Guitar Hero Game Video (alike?) Muris Varajic
emirb
Jun 23 2010, 04:08 PM
Accomplished Tone Guru
Tried to search for this in forum so it looks like no one post so far but this is some cool (nerdy) stuff! smile.gif
check it out, guitar hero kinda game (don't play games that much don't which one this is or if it's just a fake)
someone tabbed Muris neoclassical tune for this game or whatever it is. and 'plays' it good too smile.gif

funny stuff smile.gif great for killing couple of minutes at work hehe

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 23 2010, 04:14 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Ok this is crazy. It seems to me its harder to play this game then actual piece smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
SubbedChris
Jun 23 2010, 04:39 PM
Learning Rock Star
Cool!! Nice tab too! Im quite familiar with the game and I can say that he didnt play this song but it was a bot so that all the notes can be heard.If he even missed one note you could tell that something was wrong with the song wink.gif

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jun 24 2010, 04:34 PM
Instructor
holy!! sounds great!

Muris is such a great composer

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Jun 24 2010, 04:42 PM
Jazz Instructor
This is fantastic! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:50 AM