3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
A Sign Of A Return To Normalcy., Band Six60 plays to 50k in New Zealand.
AK Rich
May 22 2021, 06:09 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Some normalcy coming back to Times Square NY City.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 23 2021, 02:33 PM
GMC:er
Im really happy that the USA is starting to turn the corner. I Hope to go to Disney World at some point this year smile.gif

QUOTE (AK Rich @ May 22 2021, 01:09 AM) *
Some normalcy coming back to Times Square NY City.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
May 30 2021, 07:31 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Watching the Indy 500 today. It's a beautiful day in Indianapolis and the grandstands are packed with approximately 135,000 in attendance. Only about 40% capacity but you wouldn't know it by looking at the crowds.

Congratulations to Helio Castroneves on his 4th win at Indy making him only the 4th person to win it 4 times.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/helio-castro...-of-135000-fans

This post has been edited by AK Rich: May 30 2021, 10:03 PM

+Quote Post
Timmez
May 31 2021, 06:22 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Attached Image

Finally i can practice again with my bands.
Only needed to re-install my pedalboard again smile.gif
IT seems like we can play some gigs this summer.
Fingers crossed...

+Quote Post
AK Rich
May 31 2021, 06:59 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (tflava @ May 31 2021, 08:22 AM) *
Attached Image

Fingers crossed...

Great news! I hope you can do plenty practices and shows. Rock on!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 1 2021, 02:30 AM
Super congrats! I used to have that joyo overdrive and it sounded great. it actually sounded so good i sold all my other overdrives.

QUOTE (tflava @ May 31 2021, 01:22 PM) *
Attached Image

Fingers crossed...

+Quote Post
Timmez
Jun 1 2021, 06:44 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Thanks guys.
Yes Todd very nice pedal. It comes from Singapore i think and is very cheap but its a very good pedal.
I have a lot of boutique pedals but this one can easily compete with a lot of that pedals.

Sorry for going of topic...

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jun 8 2021, 10:08 PM
Learning Guitar Hero

QUOTE (tflava @ May 31 2021, 08:44 PM) *
Sorry for going of topic...

No worries. It's pretty common for a topic to evolve around here. 🙂

More sign of normalcy.
More than 20,000 people reportedly flooded to Panama City Beach for the Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam.

https://www.wtsp.com/mobile/article/news/re...ba-4006-8b09-5b

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Jun 8 2021, 10:05 PM

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jul 4 2021, 07:21 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Millions of Americans traveling this Independence Day holiday weekend.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3212436/july-4...-delta-variant/

+Quote Post
Steve Gilfield
Jul 4 2021, 09:49 PM
Learning Tone Master
In Athens they had their first live metal concert.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Because of the pandemic people had to be seated (I know, lame!) and chair-fights or moshpits were not allowed which made some people sad biggrin.gif

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 4 2021, 10:45 PM
It's great to see concerts starting to happen again!! Cruise ships are cruising, rock cruises are coming back again, concerts are starting up, yay!!

QUOTE (Steve Gilfield @ Jul 4 2021, 04:49 PM) *

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jul 5 2021, 12:56 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Steve Gilfield @ Jul 4 2021, 11:49 AM) *
In Athens they had their first live metal concert.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Because of the pandemic people had to be seated (I know, lame!) and chair-fights or moshpits were not allowed which made some people sad biggrin.gif

Attached Image

Very nice, thanks for the share! Yeah that one guy looks a bit bummed out.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jul 5 2021, 06:42 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
More good news.

Face Masks to Become 'Personal Choice' as UK Lifts Covid-19 Lockdown

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/face-m...ocid=uxbndlbing

+Quote Post
Timmez
Aug 7 2021, 08:10 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hello guys,

Here a vid of me playing with my reggaeband in my garden.
We should have a gig but due to new restrictions it was cancelled. Thats why we went for a bbq and play some music in my garden smile.gif
We drinkend some beer so it isnt the best but it was a lot of fun 😎
Greetz tim

This post has been edited by tflava: Aug 7 2021, 08:11 AM

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 7 2021, 11:15 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (tflava @ Aug 7 2021, 08:10 AM) *
Hello guys,

We should have a gig but due to new restrictions it was cancelled. Thats why we went for a bbq and play some music in my garden smile.gif
Greetz tim

I enjoyed that Tim, love a bit of reggae, thanks for sharing. Have you heard of Steel Pulse? They are from Ozzy's hometown and have been around forever.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 7 2021, 10:59 PM
Sounds good!! Glad you had your own show when the other was cancelled. Looks like fun!

QUOTE (tflava @ Aug 7 2021, 03:10 AM) *
Hello guys,

Greetz tim

31 states have lifted their mask mandates in the USA which is a good sign smile.gif Sadly, the delta variant is going nuts so many states are considering changing back.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/...ate/8087357002/

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Jul 5 2021, 01:42 AM) *
More good news.

Face Masks to Become 'Personal Choice' as UK Lifts Covid-19 Lockdown

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/face-m...ocid=uxbndlbing

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Aug 7 2021, 11:01 PM

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Aug 8 2021, 04:36 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (tflava @ Aug 6 2021, 10:10 PM) *
Hello guys,

Greetz tim

Awesome! 😎That really looked like fun. I'm sure you are just happy to be playing out in some capacity. I can't wait to start playing out again myself. I hadn't played for quite some time because of health issues, but lately I've been practicing and knocking off the rust. I will probably start rehearsals soon with a blues band I played in before I got sick and then hopefully the rock band that I had started rehearsals with back then too. They've all been patiently waiting for me for 3 long years. Rock on! 🤘

+Quote Post
Timmez
Aug 8 2021, 04:31 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Aug 7 2021, 10:15 AM) *
I enjoyed that Tim, love a bit of reggae, thanks for sharing. Have you heard of Steel Pulse? They are from Ozzy's hometown and have been around forever.

Thanks a lot phill.
I just listened to it and it sounds real awesome. I really like watching reggae live

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 7 2021, 09:59 PM) *
Sounds good!! Glad you had your own show when the other was cancelled. Looks like fun!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/...ate/8087357002/

Yeah indeed now we could still play. It was real awesome to play live again. upcoming saturday i have to play a gig for 750 people the first real gig after a while smile.gif

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Aug 8 2021, 03:36 AM) *
Awesome! 😎That really looked like fun. I'm sure you are just happy to be playing out in some capacity. I can't wait to start playing out again myself. I hadn't played for quite some time because of health issues, but lately I've been practicing and knocking off the rust. I will probably start rehearsals soon with a blues band I played in before I got sick and then hopefully the rock band that I had started rehearsals with back then too. They've all been patiently waiting for me for 3 long years. Rock on! 🤘

Yes man your right. the feeling of playing live again was great and we had very nice weather. Veryy nice that you play rehearsals again man. i hope your health stays good. you play rock and blues. Which style do you prefer?
Rock on 🤘

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 8 2021, 04:51 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (tflava @ Aug 8 2021, 04:31 PM) *
Thanks a lot phill.
I just listened to it and it sounds real awesome. I really like watching reggae live

What did you listen to Tim? Steel Pulse live?

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Timmez
Aug 8 2021, 05:05 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Yes i Saw a live performance of them were they were playing on a reggae festival

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:31 PM