Inception Soundtrack: Masterpiece
Ben Higgins
Oct 10 2012, 11:56 AM
Instructor
I wanted to have some music on in the background whilst I changed my guitar strings and I found this. Truly amazing work. It starts at 7:30 into the video. It's a whole live concert. I've already listened to it twice through !

If you have a task which you have to do and require some music in the background then I suggest you play this.. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Oct 12 2012, 11:57 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 10 2012, 10:56 AM) *
I wanted to have some music on in the background whilst I changed my guitar strings and I found this. Truly amazing work. It starts at 7:30 into the video. It's a whole live concert. I've already listened to it twice through !

If you have a task which you have to do and require some music in the background then I suggest you play this.. smile.gif

Finally had a chance to watch this. It was amazing. Lots of great moments in it. I really liked the mood it portrayed and the guitar fit very well with the orchestra. Attempting to write a symphony is on my bucket list.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
wollace03
Oct 13 2012, 10:12 AM
GMC:er
I watched the film last week on DVD but didn´t notice how cool the soundtrack was....the music was just underlining the film perfect!

by the way: great movie!!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Oct 13 2012, 10:40 AM
Instructor
Man it's beautiful! My dream is to write music to the movies but this is a masterpiece!!! Absolutely amazing!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 13 2012, 10:46 AM
Instructor
Glad you guys enjoyed it. I've never seen the film but I'll tell you how I discovered the music.

I was watching some videos about Arnold Schwarzenegger and one of them had used music from this soundtrack, so I researched and found it who it was by, where it was from and I found the individual tracks from the film which sound amazing.

However, the other day I was changing my guitar strings and wanted to have something in the background that didn't require me to get up and keep changing it so I found this long, live version ! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:30 AM