Does Guitar Pro Can Draw Grid Diagram?
WillHuang
Jul 30 2011, 06:49 AM
GMC:er
Hi,

I know Guitar Pro can draw Tablature & Rhythm Notation, but is it able to draw a Grid Diagram?

BR,
Will

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Will
A Newbie Guitarist
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 30 2011, 07:20 AM
QUOTE (WillHuang @ Jul 30 2011, 01:49 AM) *
Hi,

I know Guitar Pro can draw Tablature & Rhythm Notation, but is it able to draw a Grid Diagram?

BR,
Will

Your best bet is probably to just go download the demo and see if it can do what you are wanting it to do. It's very handy software. I"ve got Version 6 (Fretlight Edition) and I use it every weekend for creating tablature for the Video Chat Lessons. You can download the demo for free so nothing to lose.

Todd

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jul 30 2011, 02:41 PM
Instructor
I didn't know there was a fretlight edition, I can definitely see a lot of uses for that!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 30 2011, 03:06 PM
Instructor
What type of grid diagram? You mean fretboard pictures? GP version 5 is capable of generating various patterns, but not exporting them as pictures.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
WillHuang
Jul 30 2011, 05:49 PM
I don't know what's the exact name. Here is the sample grid diagram I want:

QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jul 30 2011, 02:06 PM) *
What type of grid diagram? You mean fretboard pictures? GP version 5 is capable of generating various patterns, but not exporting them as pictures.

--------------------
Will
A Newbie Guitarist

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 30 2011, 08:15 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (WillHuang @ Jul 30 2011, 06:49 PM) *
I don't know what's the exact name. Here is the sample grid diagram I want:

You can make these diagrams easily on GMC! smile.gif

Check out the "Scale Generator Feature" : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/scalegenerator/

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
WillHuang
Jul 30 2011, 08:39 PM
WOW.. COOL cool.gif

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jul 30 2011, 07:15 PM) *
You can make these diagrams easily on GMC! smile.gif

Check out the "Scale Generator Feature" : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/scalegenerator/

--------------------
Will
A Newbie Guitarist

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 30 2011, 08:56 PM
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Jul 30 2011, 09:41 AM) *
I didn't know there was a fretlight edition, I can definitely see a lot of uses for that!

It's KILLER! smile.gif Such a great teaching/learning combo. The GUITAR PRO file atually lights up the neck as you playback the fretight file. You can change tempo to slow down a part etc. Here is a link about it.

http://www.fretlight.com/guitarpro/

And here is the video. I'm endorsed by FRETLIGHT and they gave me the prototype for the PRO model a while back. I"ve used it in several videos. I wish it had been availabe when I was just starting out. It's not for everyone, but I personally think it' GREAT especially for new students.

Here is a video for a guitar contest that I did using the fretlight where I let the lights do the "chase" function instead of forming a scale. I just thought it looked cool smile.gif Might look nice on stage too.

+Quote Post
WillHuang
Jul 30 2011, 09:20 PM
Hi,

I saw a screenshot on this youtube video. The Guitar Pro 6 looks like be able to put Fingerboard above the notation.

Do you know how to append on it?

--------------------
Will
A Newbie Guitarist

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:41 AM