> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Announcement, New Rules
skennington
Sep 30 2009, 12:24 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Hi GMC,

Another REC announcement here updating you on the changes that will be taking place. We feel and hope you will find these changes for the better. smile.gif

First off, we would like you to keep doing as you are with uploads and detailing you equipment but we would also like you to create a poll with numbers 1-10. No need for anything other than numbers.

This poll is going to be used by the Instructors for grading and scoring purposes. No longer will they be looking for only 4 or 5 areas of your playing, just an overall impression of how well you captured the lesson. (1 being not even close to 10 being spot on)

Once you have opened your topic, with a poll, I will then move the thread to a top secret location within GMC where only Instructors will have access.(As of June 2011, we will no longer move your threads. They will be graded on the REC board as you upload them.) As the Instructors grade the lessons (min 3) I will average them and move them back to the REC board where you will see your score and be able to read the comments. smile.gif

We think that by doing things this way, one certain area such as posture will not hurt a well played attempt and by the same token, great tone does not influence a poorly played attempt.

I hope all of you will like this new process as we will keep tweaking it til its perfect!

For those that have lessons awaiting grades now, I will began moving them shortly and adding the poll so need to do anything with those.

Cheers,
Steve (skennington)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by skennington: Jun 4 2011, 08:11 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 30 2009, 12:31 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
hmm the link is not working I suppose though it goes HERE .

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Bogdan Radovic: Sep 30 2009, 12:33 AM

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
skennington
Sep 30 2009, 01:40 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Sep 29 2009, 07:31 PM) *
hmm the link is not working I suppose though it goes HERE .

Thanks guys, fixed now. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:54 PM