6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Chester Bennington Tribute Collab
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 9 2017, 09:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Aug 9 2017, 05:02 PM) *
Ahhh, what a numpty I am, DOH! I'll have a look at that in the next couple of days.

Cheers

smile.gif

Even playing the same things from the lesson will help to make this one cooler.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 9 2017, 09:24 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Cheers,

I've just been practising it. Maybe I can double or triple track it with different guitars?

Thanks

Phil

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 10 2017, 05:10 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Aug 9 2017, 05:24 PM) *
Cheers,

I've just been practising it. Maybe I can double or triple track it with different guitars?

Thanks

Phil

Yeah! That sounds good!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Aug 10 2017, 01:58 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 9 2017, 03:28 PM) *
Hey guys!! I'm happy to see that you have made this one grow during the days that I've been out!

I could read the lyrics before leaving and I already said SJ that he is a genius! His writing gets better and better as well as his singing.

I like the vocals too. I think that maybe with some days of singing practice, you'll be able to give this even more feeling. What do you think?

Please remember that we need soloists! Are we going to have some lead guitars? You can provide melodies or guitar arrangements.

And finally, I don't want to be the only one playing rhythm guitar! Please Phil66, SJ, Cael, Marek, Todd and everybody participating film yourself also playing rhythm guitar for the videoclip!

Another idea for Cael: What about LP screams and some short hip hop rap?

I will definitely be doing a much better take for the vocals, did a big Blues Gig last weekend and my voice has been suffering for a few days but it's feeling a lot better so will be on the case in the next few days. Will also be doing Rhythm parts too. Maybe Bass and Lead.
I think Cael is waiting for my finished Vocals before he adds some Screams etc. I have another verse half finished which could be turned into a Rap part if no-one else has any ideas?
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 10 2017, 02:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Aug 10 2017, 09:58 AM) *
I will definitely be doing a much better take for the vocals, did a big Blues Gig last weekend and my voice has been suffering for a few days but it's feeling a lot better so will be on the case in the next few days. Will also be doing Rhythm parts too. Maybe Bass and Lead.
I think Cael is waiting for my finished Vocals before he adds some Screams etc. I have another verse half finished which could be turned into a Rap part if no-one else has any ideas?
biggrin.gif

Great!! smile.gif

I also think that it would be cool to have somebody doing drums playback, don't you think so? Do we have any GMC who has drums or electronic drums to do it?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Aug 10 2017, 06:47 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 10 2017, 02:37 PM) *
Great!! smile.gif

I also think that it would be cool to have somebody doing drums playback, don't you think so? Do we have any GMC who has drums or electronic drums to do it?

That would be really cool!!
Unfortunately I am absolutely NOT a drummer!! I have tried but just can't do it!! ohmy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 11 2017, 04:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Aug 10 2017, 02:47 PM) *
That would be really cool!!
Unfortunately I am absolutely NOT a drummer!! I have tried but just can't do it!! ohmy.gif

I'm curious to know if any GMCer has at least a drum set...

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 11 2017, 08:08 PM
Maybe try www.drummasterclass.net wink.gif

This post has been edited by Phil66: Aug 15 2017, 08:43 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 11 2017, 09:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Aug 11 2017, 04:08 PM) *

laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Aug 13 2017, 04:27 PM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Aug 11 2017, 08:08 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif

A friend of mine has been learning Drums online at Drumeo and is doing really well!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Aug 15 2017, 03:35 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Salute everyone! I tried to record a take, but couldn't really deliver it as I wanted, not enough practice and sore fingers:(. I am flying to Spain tomorrow and will be back 24 August, that is why I tried to record it today instead of practising it more and uploading something I am more content with later.

Gabriel if you think this is worth something, I can either send the media files that I have now, or try to record it again / record it in split parts when I am back. Tell me what you think:)

This post has been edited by Marek Rojewski: Aug 15 2017, 08:15 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 15 2017, 05:30 PM
Instructor
Yeah!! Well done Marek! Send those files please!! smile.gif

Thanks a lot for joining.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Aug 15 2017, 08:37 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
I uploaded the four files - sound with and without backing, video with and without music in one zip file to a Polish uploading site. This is the link:
Collab Files

You must click the green button "pobierz plik" on the right side of the screen.

This post has been edited by Marek Rojewski: Aug 15 2017, 08:38 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 16 2017, 02:43 PM
Instructor
Thanks a lot Marek!

Who else is working on guitars for this one? smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 16 2017, 03:49 PM
I'm going to try and make a start on learning the rhythm part. Maybe just bars 5-12 due to time restraints. Once I've got it down, I'll record/video it with at least 2 different guitars so you have 2 audios and 2 videos. What do you think about one of them being done on 7 string?

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 16 2017, 03:51 PM
Learning Rock Star
I'm struggling a bit for lyrics, but I'm trying to come up with something smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Aug 16 2017, 06:00 PM
I will have some stuff for you after the weekend Gab!
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Aug 16 2017, 03:51 PM) *
I'm struggling a bit for lyrics, but I'm trying to come up with something smile.gif

Is that for a Rap part Cael?

I had a 2nd verse that I've changed around a bit to make it a little more Rap-like. What do you think?

I'm isolated,
It can never change,
My Normality,
Others think it strange,
There's a piece of me,
That's lost inside,
The Darkest Place,
Where I cannot hide.

Just 4 High Walls,
Like being in a Cage,
I can see the Book,
But can't read the Page,
In a Monsters Lair,
I can't break free,
Then I realise,
That the Monster is me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 16 2017, 08:37 PM
Nice!! I liked it quite a bit as well smile.gif Well played!

Todd

QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Aug 15 2017, 10:35 AM) *
Salute everyone! I tried to record a take, but couldn't really deliver it as I wanted, not enough practice and sore fingers:(. I am flying to Spain tomorrow and will be back 24 August, that is why I tried to record it today instead of practising it more and uploading something I am more content with later.

Gabriel if you think this is worth something, I can either send the media files that I have now, or try to record it again / record it in split parts when I am back. Tell me what you think:)

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 16 2017, 08:39 PM
Just bashed these out to give you some possible ideas wink.gif

Trapped in my head
I need to escape
I need to get out
Of this mental rape
Like a caged beast
My soul is destroyed
Happiness no more
Or am I paranoid
If I can't get out
I need to go to
Somewhere else
From this freak show
That's in my head
Wearing me down
Stuck in my fears
Making me drown
In my tortured mind
I die in my head
I feel no more
I NEED to be dead............................................................................

This post has been edited by Phil66: Aug 18 2017, 08:36 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 18 2017, 03:44 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! Great to see that you are polishing lyrics for this one. I'll be inviting some more GMCers to this one to have more guitars! Feel free to do the same. smile.gif

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Aug 16 2017, 11:49 AM) *
I'm going to try and make a start on learning the rhythm part. Maybe just bars 5-12 due to time restraints. Once I've got it down, I'll record/video it with at least 2 different guitars so you have 2 audios and 2 videos. What do you think about one of them being done on 7 string?

Hi Phil, try the 7 string version as well! It can definitely add more power to some parts. But to stay safe, please also provide a 6 strings version.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:38 PM