7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Gmc Holiday Collab!, Let's have some fun making music!
Beat Zbinden
Jan 1 2019, 04:25 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Here are my files

Attached File  Gmc_Holiday_Collab_Guitar_only.mp3 ( 1.01MB ) Number of downloads: 52

Attached File  Gmc_Holiday_Collab.mp3 ( 1.01MB ) Number of downloads: 47

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 1 2019, 04:56 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jan 1 2019, 04:28 AM) *
I will post my vocal files later today smile.gif

Great! Thanks Cael!

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 1 2019, 06:58 AM) *
I have sent my files via email to you Gab, I am very excited to see the outcome of this one! biggrin.gif

Received!! Thank you!

QUOTE (Beat Zbinden @ Jan 1 2019, 12:25 PM) *
Here are my files

Attached File  Gmc_Holiday_Collab_Guitar_only.mp3 ( 1.01MB ) Number of downloads: 52

Excellent!! Thanks a lot Beat!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
onetabmat
Jan 1 2019, 05:30 PM
Learning Roadie
Do you need a audio file for mine ?? I've just posted the audio/video as one

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Jan 1 2019, 06:08 PM
Veteran Tone Master
QUOTE (Beat Zbinden @ Jan 1 2019, 04:25 PM) *
Here are my files

Awesome, I love it !

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 1 2019, 06:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (onetabmat @ Jan 1 2019, 01:30 PM) *
Do you need a audio file for mine ?? I've just posted the audio/video as one

yes! I need your only guitar audio file so I can do the mix.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 1 2019, 10:28 PM
GMC:er
Any way we can push this due date to Friday? I'm packing to try to move and my studiois in pieces. I thought we'd be moving this week. We are not. Need to unpack enough to
record.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 2 2019, 03:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 1 2019, 06:28 PM) *
Any way we can push this due date to Friday? I'm packing to try to move and my studiois in pieces. I thought we'd be moving this week. We are not. Need to unpack enough to
record.

Hi Todd! You have to be on this one. I'll start mixing tomorrow but I'll wait for you take!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 2 2019, 05:25 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I'll post mine later this evening buddy. It was only a quick take I did before I went for my break. If you can't use it, bin it wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 2 2019, 05:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 2 2019, 01:25 PM) *
I'll post mine later this evening buddy. It was only a quick take I did before I went for my break. If you can't use it, bin it wink.gif

Excellent!! Thanks friend!!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
onetabmat
Jan 2 2019, 07:52 PM
Learning Roadie

This post has been edited by onetabmat: Jan 2 2019, 07:57 PM

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 2 2019, 09:48 PM
Okay Gab,

I had to do another one tonight, the one I did before I went away was full of tension and very poor timing. Hopefully this is better. It's still a one hit take winging it along the way. If you click on this >>> LINK<<< you can access the full piece with backing and both wet and dry guitar tracks.

As it was the Christmas holiday collab I decided to dress up for the occasion wink.gif

https://youtu.be/xe1ENZL2BQ4

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 3 2019, 04:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (onetabmat @ Jan 2 2019, 03:52 PM) *

Thanks a lot mate for the new take mate! You rock!!

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 2 2019, 05:48 PM) *
Okay Gab,

I had to do another one tonight, the one I did before I went away was full of tension and very poor timing. Hopefully this is better. It's still a one hit take winging it along the way. If you click on this >>> LINK<<< you can access the full piece with backing and both wet and dry guitar tracks.

As it was the Christmas holiday collab I decided to dress up for the occasion wink.gif

https://youtu.be/xe1ENZL2BQ4

That's beautiful Phil! I love your feeling on this one. It's very "Christmas" but also very "Melancholic", "Reflexive", Deep". Many words come to my mind when listening to this one, and that's because your solo is saying many things...

Well done!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
bleez
Jan 3 2019, 06:49 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 2 2019, 08:48 PM) *

LOL! cool shirt! makes the collab much more classy biggrin.gif
nice take, that guitar suits you.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 3 2019, 07:19 PM
Learning Rock Star
I don't even know if this is usable anyway sad.gif I just listened to the individual tracks and at several parts you can hear the backing track, despite me wearing (closed) headphones to hear the backing track. I think it's because the ear pads have come loose a bit.

This also means I can't really provide takes without the backing bleeding through to the vocal mic. Use what you can from it smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 3 2019, 08:58 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 3 2019, 03:48 PM) *
That's beautiful Phil! I love your feeling on this one. It's very "Christmas" but also very "Melancholic", "Reflexive", Deep". Many words come to my mind when listening to this one, and that's because your solo is saying many things...

Well done!

Thank you Gab, I guess it's where my head is at currently. Glad it came through in the tune, not happy with the moment at 1:10 but hey ho C'est la vie eh?

QUOTE (bleez @ Jan 3 2019, 05:49 PM) *
LOL! cool shirt! makes the collab much more classy biggrin.gif
nice take, that guitar suits you.

Thanks Scott, wife got it for me for Christmas wink.gif That guitar would suit pretty much anyone mate, I'd love to hear you play it with your blues skillz wink.gif

This post has been edited by Phil66: Jan 3 2019, 09:09 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 4 2019, 02:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jan 3 2019, 03:19 PM) *
I don't even know if this is usable anyway sad.gif I just listened to the individual tracks and at several parts you can hear the backing track, despite me wearing (closed) headphones to hear the backing track. I think it's because the ear pads have come loose a bit.

This also means I can't really provide takes without the backing bleeding through to the vocal mic. Use what you can from it smile.gif

Thanks mate! I'll see what I can do.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 4 2019, 03:21 PM
Learning Rock Star
Cool! There's no real order of the tracks I posted. It was not meant as final takes, so higher and lower voices switch a bit, but there should only be one voice per file.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 4 2019, 10:03 PM
Instructor
I think that I have the mix for this one!! I'm saving a part for Todd's take! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 5 2019, 02:00 AM
Many thanks for waiting!! I'm going to try to record tonight after work but I get off at midnight. If I can't I'll record on sat. I appreciate the hold and am sorry for the delay sad.gif
Todd
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 4 2019, 05:03 PM) *
I think that I have the mix for this one!! I'm saving a part for Todd's take! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 6 2019, 01:43 AM
Here is mine smile.gif Thanks for waiting sorry for the lag!!

Video Preview

Solo with Backing
Attached File  Toddwithbackingpreview.mp3 ( 1.47MB ) Number of downloads: 48

Solo Without Backing
Attached File  Todd_without_backing_solo.mp3 ( 1.47MB ) Number of downloads: 51

Videohttps://www.dropbox.com/s/t0p80fpw4yow7ov/T...4gabe.mpeg?dl=0

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jan 6 2019, 01:43 AM

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:01 PM