New Dave Weiner Cd "on Revolute" - Win Lots Of Gear!
del-4fr53e3
May 22 2010, 09:37 AM
Learning Tone Master
He asked people to do this, so, why not. biggrin.gif

Here's a message from Steve Vai band guitarist, Dave Weiner:

Hey all. I thought some of you might be interested in this.., (If you don't know who I am, I've been playing in Vai's band for the last 11 years).

In celebration of the release of my new record "On Revolute", I'm giving away a bunch of great gear in the "Win Dave's Gear" giveaway. Prizes include an Xotic EP Booster, Digitech TL-2 Metal Distortion, Dimarzio Pickups (x4), Amplitube 3 (x3), Intellitouch Tuners (x3), Solid Cables (x3), Red Bear picks (x6), an Apple iPad and the grand prize, my last Ibanez LACS 7-string custom painted with the "On Revolute" artwork. Here's the guitar:

The giveaway is worldwide but only open to the first 3000 orders. I did this so that the odds of you winning stay very good. You're automatically entered in the giveaway when you order "On Revolute" directly from http://www.daveweiner.com.

I greatly appreciate people who support my work so this giveaway is my way of saying thanks. I also wanted to give you as much for your money as possible, so the record is $15 US / $20 Int'l and includes free shipping, a custom "On Revolute" guitar pick and is signed personally to you from me. So for less than the cost of a couple of drinks at most bars, you get 76 minutes of music and have the chance to win a lot of great gear.

Feel free to post any questions or comments. I'll check back frequently to respond.

Thx guys.
Dave

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
May 22 2010, 02:45 PM
Instructor
This is cool! The album has some interesting sounding material in it from what I've heard so far

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 22 2010, 03:42 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
This is really cleaver idea to market his (and sell) new album! I think its a very nice opportunity for fans to get a signed cd (and possibly some prizes too)...

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Joruus
May 23 2010, 06:09 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thanks i ordered it just for the fun tongue.gif (well and the previews do sound nice, a bit like Vai)
First thought its expensive but the 20dollars ended up being only about 13 euros!

didnt find anywhere that the prices are limited to some countrys.. like usual.. so maybe this time its possible for me to win! tongue.gif

--------------------
Gear:
Guitars: Ibanez Jem 7vwh, Ibanez RG 350 DX, Gibson Les Paul Studio
Effects: Line 6 PODxt + FBV MKII Express pedal
Amp: Line6 SpiderIII 15

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
May 23 2010, 10:27 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Joruus @ May 23 2010, 07:09 AM) *
didnt find anywhere that the prices are limited to some countrys.. like usual.. so maybe this time its possible for me to win! tongue.gif

Yeah, the giveaway is worldwide! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:36 PM