Some Motivation For You
Phil66
Jul 13 2015, 07:29 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
You only need to listen wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Jul 13 2015, 08:28 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Adolf Snitchzelnegger in person! tongue.gif Just always tell your practice "I'll be back".

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
bleez
Jul 13 2015, 10:17 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
"pay no attention to the people who say it cant be done"
" you cant climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets "

I like how those lines are next to each other in the video smile.gif

That video uses clips from 'pumping iron', what an awesome movie / documentary that is. Ive watched that so many times. Its brilliant.
It must have been great training with him back in his bodybuilding days.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 14 2015, 01:01 PM
There are lots of good snippets in there. I tried to find a transcription to put with it but couldn't find one that matched exactly. Thought it would be good for the people on here without English as their first language because it's difficult to make some of it out

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 16 2015, 09:39 PM
When I was bodybuilding I trained with a pro for a week, his name was Marlon Darton, not up to Arnie's level but man do you tell the difference training with a pro, they don't just do the movements, they squeeze the muscle every single part of the movement, concentrating, focusing on squeezing the muscle in question. Learnt a lot from him I did, cool.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jul 16 2015, 11:33 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jul 16 2015, 09:39 PM) *
When I was bodybuilding I trained with a pro for a week, his name was Marlon Darton, not up to Arnie's level but man do you tell the difference training with a pro, they don't just do the movements, they squeeze the muscle every single part of the movement, concentrating, focusing on squeezing the muscle in question. Learnt a lot from him I did, cool.gif

you missed this collab led by our master

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 17 2015, 06:36 AM
GMC:er
GET TO THE CHOPPA!! Best AHNULD collab ever smile.gif

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jul 16 2015, 06:33 PM) *
you missed this collab led by our master

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:39 AM