What's Your Favorite Drink?
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 19 2011, 07:49 PM
Instructor
I like drinking water the most! smile.gif

But also enjoy a nice dark ale biggrin.gif

What's your favorite drink? smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jun 19 2011, 08:03 PM
GMC:er

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 19 2011, 08:12 PM
Instructor
Cold lemon mineral water !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jun 19 2011, 11:13 PM
Instructor
somtimes pineapple and orange juice is the greatest

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Jun 19 2011, 11:19 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I like ales, especially IPA's, and of course, the greatest beer on the planet, Samuel Adams Boston Lager:

But aside from beer, I love fresh juice - all kinds, I don't discriminate biggrin.gif

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
K1R
Jun 19 2011, 11:24 PM
Learning Rock Star
Mint tea or orange juice cool.gif

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 20 2011, 08:28 AM
GMC Founder
There is only one thing that gets me going...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 20 2011, 08:44 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
For me it's mostly bottled water and mineral water.
I also enjoy drinking Ice Tea and Chocolate Milk in large quantities smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 20 2011, 03:24 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Water...and KiBa (you just mix cherry juice and banana juice, awesome!)

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
superize
Jun 20 2011, 03:29 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I mostly drink water but i always enyoy a ice cold glass of coca cola

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jun 20 2011, 03:32 PM
wub.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Frederik
Jun 20 2011, 04:20 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Pina Colada

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 20 2011, 05:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Jun 19 2011, 04:03 PM) *

wou! it looks awesome!!! smile.gif
This is my favourite..

Attached Image

it's called Fernet Branca + Coke

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Jun 20 2011, 05:17 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jun 20 2011, 06:20 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 20 2011, 08:28 AM) *
There is only one thing that gets me going...

I don't like blue vodka, it's for girls...

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jun 20 2011, 06:58 PM
Relentless is a great drink, tastes as good as it looks. It's got a pic of the human head without skin, just muscle tissues and the brain's vein - really creative and actually looks kewl. To me it works well with the brain and muscles! Like taking a couple of Vs with a Redbull, two panadol, and a hayfever tablet to get the same results. A real cure to any headache and/or thinking problem. It's also wasn't joking about stamina and focus. Must be really healthy for me! But then again isn't everything? biggrin.gif

Question: Do you have 8 or more glasses of water a day to stay healthy?

Answer: Drinking too much liquid specially water, 6-8 glasses is just safe, however anymore could kill you and remember you also get water from fruits and veges. Don't be too much a health nut!

It flushes out the system which is a good thing but also depletes electrolytes like sodium compounds. Once gone, rapid intake of liquid floods inside the cells replacing where the sodium was. This can cause nausea and almost vomiting. The brain swells causing headaches. At extreme cases the brain swells so much it actually explodes inside the skull!

Welcome to water intoxication:
http://www.wisegeek.com/can-drinking-too-m...n-dangerous.htm

Remember kids don't binge drink... erm water!

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Jun 20 2011, 07:10 PM

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Jun 20 2011, 07:09 PM
You'd have to go pretty crazy on the "water without electrolytes" to actually intoxicate yourself. I drink five or six large 32oz (about 950ml) tumblers of water every day. So, five liters of water with no electrolytes per day.

No swelling, no intoxication. Why? Because even a half-way decent diet will provide more than enough electrolytes to prevent the drastic imbalance described in Azzaboi's post. Especially those items mentioned that also carry their own water content, like fruit.

If you really want to get your engine turning, drink this:

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jun 20 2011, 08:12 PM
lol i hate that stuff - Haterade about sums it up! Tip for Gaterade thou, leave it lieing around for ages in the sun, tastes 20x better once the glucose sugar has been warmed up slowly. Also passes as drinkable stuff then...

--------------------

Play Games Arcade

+Quote Post
zen
Jun 21 2011, 01:15 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
It amazes me how unregulated the medical and health articles are on the internet. Same goes for the sports supplement industry.
It's so easy to start believing in it. With no background of whether an actual study was performed or not or was it conducted by an authorized medical organisation. If I start digging, I'll find more evidence of the benefits of water than it's downsides on excess consumption.

Stay away from that V/redbull shit n stick to water.. is my opinion. Electrolyte drink post workout is great.

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jun 21 2011, 03:48 AM
1) I always filter my water, with the PUR 3 stage filter.
2) I totally gave up caffeine, and discovered that decaf is actually quite good now, they have come a long way with that. I always make my coffee by manually pouring boiling water into a funnel. It is not the same for Tea, the water should not be that hot for tea. But for coffee, even cheap coffee will taste better made that way, than expensive coffee brewed in you basic coffee machine.
3) I drink Skim "Extra" milk. If you have not tried it, do. It tastes better than 2%, but is non-fat. They put Carrageenan in it, I think that is what makes it taste better.
4) I drink some soft drinks, not too much, and only without caffeine.
5) I drink a hell of a lot of orange juice.
6) I always have beer, and like it, but don't drink a lot. I always do when I go to a lake. I like American Beer, it is more refreshing than dark European style Beers. The Japanese and Chinese make good beers as well.
7) I like soy milk, the fresh stuff in the dairy case. I generally get it with vanilla.
8) In the summer I like fruit smoothies. I make them myself, with orange juice and ice, and various fruits in a blender.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Jun 21 2011, 04:32 AM

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Jun 21 2011, 06:11 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 20 2011, 01:17 PM) *
wou! it looks awesome!!! smile.gif
This is my favourite..

Attached Image

it's called Fernet Branca + Coke

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

and after a few

wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif

Fortinero's drunk and start to smile and shout a lot unsure.gif unsure.gif

I ALSO LIKE MIXING
THIS ARE MY LIVER BREAKERS smile.gif

SPEED+CHAMPAGNE
SPEED+VODKA+ MELON LICUOR

BEER + COCA COLA (COKE)
BEER + GRANADINA ( Spanish thing)

RED WINE + COCA COLA
RED WINE + SPARKLING WATER

VODKA + 7UP
WHYSKY + COKE
MELON (THE FRUIT) + WHITE WINE INSIDE (YOU EMPTY THE MELON AND PUT THE WINE INSIDE IT, (LEAVE IT TO REST 6-8 HOURS))

ETC ETC ETC

I HEARD EUROPEAN PEOPLE DRINK A LOT OF BEER, LIKE 1-2 LITRES EVERYDAY! IS THAT TRUE? BECAUSE WHEN I SEE EUROPEAN IN MY COUNTRY THEY ARE ALWAYS DRINKING BEER (OF COURSE THEY ARE ON HOLIDAYS), AND THE GOT DRUNK QUICKLY BECAUSE AMERICAN BEERS HAVE MORE ALCOHOL THAN EUROPEANS biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:42 PM