Siss Is Back On Track!, The smelling service just got better!
Staffy
May 31 2010, 11:09 PM
Learning Tone Master
What some of You may have noticed, my smelling-service has been out of order for the past months due to some nostral diseases after smelling some Kasugas, a 70'ths Duke and particularely some bad Korean pieces of garbage. During my convalesense, I have trained my baby-dog to perform the smelling as well as me - meaning that we are now twice as strong than ever. His smelling skills can be watched below! (and btw. he also thinks that my LP smells like a woman)

//Staffay

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 1 2010, 12:35 AM
Instructor
Cute dogs my friend, it's great that you have them. I would very much like to keep a dog too..

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 1 2010, 12:40 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Gotta love having dogs around, the more - the better! smile.gif

You got to take that LP to LP Wash n Go in order to get rid of the smell or you can just bring it to the gym - it can develop some "chops" while in there smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Staffy
Jun 1 2010, 07:31 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jun 1 2010, 01:40 AM) *
Gotta love having dogs around, the more - the better! smile.gif

You got to take that LP to LP Wash n Go in order to get rid of the smell or you can just bring it to the gym - it can develop some "chops" while in there smile.gif

Hmmmm, bring it to the gym? You really said something here.... But cant that be dangerous? The LP might transform into a korean-made Epiphone??? tongue.gif Btw. I'm booted at the local gym, I dunno if it was because of ruin their sound equipment with my music or that I took a nap nude in the ladies dresser room..... ohmy.gif

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2

+Quote Post
sted
Jun 1 2010, 12:43 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Staffy @ Jun 1 2010, 07:31 AM) *
Hmmmm, bring it to the gym? You really said something here.... But cant that be dangerous? The LP might transform into a korean-made Epiphone??? tongue.gif Btw. I'm booted at the local gym, I dunno if it was because of ruin their sound equipment with my music or that I took a nap nude in the ladies dresser room..... ohmy.gif

//Staffay

haha! Maybe you were sniffing the ladies to see if the smelt like your Les Paul? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Staffy
Jun 1 2010, 12:57 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (sted @ Jun 1 2010, 01:43 PM) *
haha! Maybe you were sniffing the ladies to see if the smelt like your Les Paul? laugh.gif

In fact that was my intention before I woke up with an alienated woman besides me, looking like a crossover between Arnold Schwarzenegger, Madonna and Josef Stalin. So sadly enough, I had to escape before any actual serious smelling was done.... sad.gif

//Staffay

--------------------

+Quote Post
sted
Jun 1 2010, 08:54 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Staffy @ Jun 1 2010, 12:57 PM) *
In fact that was my intention before I woke up with an alienated woman besides me, looking like a crossover between Arnold Schwarzenegger, Madonna and Josef Stalin. So sadly enough, I had to escape before any actual serious smelling was done.... sad.gif

//Staffay

Bloody hell mate, I think I would smell that from the UK!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
MirkoSchmidt
Jun 1 2010, 09:19 PM
Learning Rock Star
yeah, i love dogs! here are a picture with mine! best dogs in the world!!!
sadly they dont like me playing the guitar! they always leave my room when i start playing.... sad.gif

lol, staffay is the funniest guy here! love to read that stuff!
its nice to be here again!

This post has been edited by MirkoSchmidt: Jun 1 2010, 09:19 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jun 2 2010, 03:41 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (MirkoSchmidt @ Jun 1 2010, 09:19 PM) *
sadly they dont like me playing the guitar! they always leave my room when i start playing.... sad.gif

lol, staffay is the funniest guy here! love to read that stuff!
its nice to be here again!

hey Mirko, good to see you again,

Cute dogs you got!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Staffy
Jun 2 2010, 08:03 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (sted @ Jun 1 2010, 09:54 PM) *
Bloody hell mate, I think I would smell that from the UK!! laugh.gif

Oh, I dont think so, Noone can remove that Stock-Aitkens-Waterman -smell from Your country!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (MirkoSchmidt @ Jun 1 2010, 10:19 PM) *

Mine does too.... Lovely dogs! Good to see ya buddy!! smile.gif

//Staffay

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:36 AM