> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
A Song A Day
El Fortinero
Oct 18 2011, 04:00 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 15 2011, 06:37 PM) *
When I finished the voice recording session today, my bandmate showed them to me biggrin.gif I can't stop listening to them since then laugh.gif there way too many underrated bands out there Gabe..and you know it sad.gif

I can't wait to hear the songs Mr. Cosmin smile.gif nad also, yes, Submerse seems to be a great band as well!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 19 2011, 07:31 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (El Fortinero @ Oct 18 2011, 03:00 AM) *
I can't wait to hear the songs Mr. Cosmin smile.gif nad also, yes, Submerse seems to be a great band as well!

I can hardly wait myself! smile.gif

Since Gabe was talking about pop songs - here's what I discovered and enjoyed in the last few days:

It has a certain country flavor to it, so I guess that makes it even more interesting biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 20 2011, 07:03 AM
Instructor
I just discovered this track from the new Stone Sour album 'Audio Secrecy'. I really related to this tune so, here it is

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 21 2011, 07:19 PM
Instructor
Here's one of the BEST cover versions ever done. PERIOD!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 22 2011, 08:38 AM
Instructor
And for today...a classic! smile.gif

This song gives me some nostalgic feeling each time I listen to it smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 24 2011, 08:52 AM
Instructor
Scary kids scaring kids smile.gif what a name, right? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 25 2011, 09:18 AM
Instructor
Hahaha - check this out: Randy Blithe and Rob Flynn join forces on stage biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 26 2011, 12:39 PM
Instructor
I've been addicted to this song all day! Check out the guys from Submersed again! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 26 2011, 07:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 26 2011, 08:39 AM) *
I've been addicted to this song all day! Check out the guys from Submersed again! biggrin.gif

Nice song! The chorus is so deep! I like it.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 27 2011, 07:21 PM
Instructor
Okay guys how about some relaxing stuff for this evening? This is a very nice song from Fightstar's Charlie Simpson! He got out his solo album some time ago and this song stuck to my brain ever since:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 28 2011, 10:17 PM
Instructor
Call me what you will, but I like this song:

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Oct 29 2011, 12:49 AM
Instructor
excellent songs dude! I enjoy this long post biggrin.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 29 2011, 07:04 PM
Instructor
I'm glad you do Daniel! I enjoy building it too biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 31 2011, 09:36 AM
Instructor
Here's another oldie but a goodie - that goatie is THE THING!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 2 2011, 08:23 AM
Instructor
When you're down and out...check this song out:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 3 2011, 10:06 AM
Instructor

...and I fell in love smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 4 2011, 03:01 PM
Instructor
I discovered these guys back in 2008 and just recently bumped into their album called 'Destination Terrorville' biggrin.gif

Enjoy a good dose of northern attitude!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 6 2011, 11:35 AM
Instructor
Mike Oldfield is one of my favorite musicians out there! I totally recommend his '96 album, called 'The voyager'

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 7 2011, 09:21 AM
Instructor
These guys were a bit more angry before and I liked them better of course smile.gif the last album is a bit too electronic for my taste, but this song (being among the older ones) is soo sooo awesome!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 8 2011, 04:57 PM
Instructor
Thanks to quadrium biggrin.gif I just remembered this incredible song!

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:02 AM