now playing :
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Members only8
- Members only9
- Kristofer Dahl26th May 2010
Super aggressive riffs Daniel - in deed Drop D allows for things which would be almost impossible to do otherwise!
- Zsolt Galambos26th May 2010
Great lesson, man! This style of riffing is also used by Slayer and a lot of Death Metal bands, too!
- Bogdan Radovic26th May 2010
Very interesting riffing ideas Daniel!
- guitar5726th May 2010
Hello Mr Realpe! Incredible! excellent lesson for studies! Many Tanks!
- Daniel Realpe26th May 2010
- Adrian Figallo26th May 2010
very nice playing brother, aggressive and precise!
- Lian Gerbino26th May 2010
very nice lesson man! love the tightness!
- Ivan Milenkovic26th May 2010
Great fresh riffing ideas for dropped D!
- Sinisa Cekic26th May 2010
Very good lesson,interesting powerful riffing
- thefireball27th May 2010
cool! and cool guitar!
- zen27th May 2010
Very nice !!
- Laszlo Boross27th May 2010
Sounds great! Great riff lesson!
- Daniel Realpe27th May 2010
Thanks so much fellas!
- Piotr Kaczor28th May 2010
Great riffing, Daniel! Sounds really powerfull!
- Daniel Realpe28th May 2010
thanks guys! apreciate it!
- kaznie_NL29th May 2010
Looks hard sonds cool
- Lale Nikic29th May 2010
AWESOME RIFF..very well played too..LIKE for this one...\m/
- Vasilije Vukmirovic3rd June 2010
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close