2 Pages V  < 1 2  
The Reckoning - Defining Armageddon !
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 2 2012, 11:18 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Congratulations on the album release Ben smile.gif.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 2 2012, 12:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 2 2012, 09:37 AM) *
Another things Ben:

DOn't make us wait another 8 years for the next album! Only Blind Guardian are allowed to take breaks this long... ph34r.gif

Fear not !! I'm already working on the second album. Albums 2 and 3 are already recorded in demo format.. just need to spruce them up and re-record all stringed instruments ! Oh, and vocals of course wink.gif

QUOTE (tonymiro @ Dec 2 2012, 10:18 AM) *
Congratulations on the album release Ben smile.gif.

Thanks T-Master ! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Dec 2 2012, 01:08 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey Ben !

This morning i got the time for a longer visit on your homepage the reckoning

very interesting thoughts and drawings - message - you are an ARTIST and i am curious about how it is going on !

Dieter

+Quote Post
wollace03
Dec 2 2012, 01:36 PM
GMC:er
Hi Ben!

congratulations on the new album!!

I just checked out a few tracks on youtube and my favourite song is rusted fist..

great record!!

+Quote Post
azureus
Dec 2 2012, 01:37 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 1 2012, 01:52 PM) *
At last.. 8 years after the inception of The Reckoning, I am proud to say that the debut album 'Defining Armageddon' is officially released today, Saturday 1st December 2012 !

The album is available only on itunes here

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/defining-...don/id582769836

Here's a couple of tracks from the album, featuring a couple of names you may recognise.. Daniel Realpe and Piotr Kaczor

Wall of Eyes, Daniel Realpe takes the 2nd solo !!

Hour of Lament, Piotr Kaczor also takes the 2nd solo !!

I've been asked a lot about releasing the album on cd but the time isn't right yet because 1. I can't afford it and 2. I'd probably only sell about 10 and be left with hundreds of cd's I can't shift so for the time being it's digital only smile.gif

Hope you guys like it.. now you finally get to hear exactly the kind of thing I write and how I play !

Yesssss,i like it!!...it sound verry well. cool.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 2 2012, 03:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Dec 2 2012, 12:08 PM) *
Hey Ben !

This morning i got the time for a longer visit on your homepage the reckoning

very interesting thoughts and drawings - message - you are an ARTIST and i am curious about how it is going on !

Dieter

Thanks D !

I hope more people take the time to look at the song art and get a deeper meaning behind things. With everything being on the internet there is less demand for cd's and the booklets that come with them. I think music is even better if it can conjure up an image or an atmosphere and I'm using my own site and my art to try to do that smile.gif

QUOTE (wollace03 @ Dec 2 2012, 12:36 PM) *
Hi Ben!

congratulations on the new album!!

I just checked out a few tracks on youtube and my favourite song is rusted fist..

great record!!

Thanks man, that one was always a crowd favourite and was always the last song in the set smile.gif

QUOTE (azureus @ Dec 2 2012, 12:37 PM) *
Yesssss,i like it!!...it sound verry well. cool.gif

Cheers, Guy smile.gif

+Quote Post
Christophe
Dec 3 2012, 01:52 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
KKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR

STUFF !!!

biggrin.gif : D biggrin.gif

You already know what I think of your songs biggrin.gif I'll just say it once more because only once isn't enough ! YOUR ROCK DAT HARD !! I've been listening to your Vigilante (I AM VI-GI-LAN-TI !) and Defining Armageddon (THE SHACKLES OFFFF HU-MA-NI-TY ! biggrin.gif) for at least 4 days in a raw !

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 1 2012, 07:45 PM) *
AWESOME!!! MEGA MONDO CONGRATS!!!! CD's are dead anyway smile.gif Digital Distribution is global and has zero printing costs! Skip the "Value Added Plastic" IMHO.

Can you see sales stats and such?

Todd

CD's aren't dead, the amoung of currency it costs, this is what is dead rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by Christophe: Dec 3 2012, 01:52 PM

--------------------
Gear : ESP LTD MH-401QM ; Zoom G2.1Nu ; Blackstar HT-5 Preamp ; Blackstar HT-112 Speaker;

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 3 2012, 01:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Christophe @ Dec 3 2012, 12:52 PM) *
KKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR

STUFF !!!

biggrin.gif : D biggrin.gif

You already know what I think of your songs biggrin.gif I'll just say it once more because only once isn't enough ! YOUR ROCK DAT HARD !! I've been listening to your Vigilante (I AM VI-GI-LAN-TI !) and Defining Armageddon (THE SHACKLES OFFFF HU-MA-NI-TY ! biggrin.gif) for at least 4 days in a raw !

Christophe you are AWESOME !! Thank you !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 13 2012, 02:38 PM
How did I miss this???
Congrats Ben, I'll order a copy very soon!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 13 2012, 04:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Dec 13 2012, 01:38 PM) *
How did I miss this???
Congrats Ben, I'll order a copy very soon!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks Cap'n !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:26 PM