> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Wollace03's Thread, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 15 2012, 01:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (wollace03 @ Oct 15 2012, 04:07 AM) *
great choice!!!!

its on my list of lessons I wanna do in the future so its great to start working on it now!!!
excellent choice!

Cool mate! Can't wait to see you playing it. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wollace03
Oct 29 2012, 09:05 PM
GMC:er
wow, still practice guitar loves piano and the tasty etude but the bending lesson is really tough....
will take me a while to be able to post a take.... sounds not so difficult but it is!!!
maybe I will record new takes of the old lessons in the meantime....

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 29 2012, 10:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (wollace03 @ Oct 29 2012, 05:05 PM) *
wow, still practice guitar loves piano and the tasty etude but the bending lesson is really tough....
will take me a while to be able to post a take.... sounds not so difficult but it is!!!
maybe I will record new takes of the old lessons in the meantime....

ok! this sounds good for me. Keep on working and thanks for the update! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
wollace03
Nov 16 2012, 06:30 PM
hi gabriel!

I justed wanted to tell you that due to health issues and especially due to my work agenda for the autumn month I have close to zero time for practicing. The only time I can pick up the guitar is when I try to be at the band rehearsals....

But, after christmas everything will get better and then I will start practising again and will work on the bending lesson....
Can´t wait to work on my playing again!!

and congratulations for being nominiated best band of 2012!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 17 2012, 11:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (wollace03 @ Nov 16 2012, 02:30 PM) *
hi gabriel!

I justed wanted to tell you that due to health issues and especially due to my work agenda for the autumn month I have close to zero time for practicing. The only time I can pick up the guitar is when I try to be at the band rehearsals....

But, after christmas everything will get better and then I will start practising again and will work on the bending lesson....
Can´t wait to work on my playing again!!

and congratulations for being nominiated best band of 2012!!!!!!

Ok mate, thanks for notifying me. I hope that those health issues are not something serious.
Keep me updated! and let's continue working as soon as you can.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
wollace03
Jan 1 2013, 09:39 PM
Hi! Just wanted to tell you that I started practicing again - it feels so great!!!

I played the bending lesson till my finger really hurt - great lesson by the way - and very slowely I am getting able to play the song through.... hope to record my first (very bad) version in the next days!!

...its very hard to keep the string noise under control while bending and tapping in this lesson....

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 1 2013, 09:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (wollace03 @ Jan 1 2013, 05:39 PM) *
Hi! Just wanted to tell you that I started practicing again - it feels so great!!!

I played the bending lesson till my finger really hurt - great lesson by the way - and very slowely I am getting able to play the song through.... hope to record my first (very bad) version in the next days!!

...its very hard to keep the string noise under control while bending and tapping in this lesson....

Hi mate! This sounds really good! I'm glad of reading this! I wish you have an excellent 2013! smile.gif
Looking forward your takes!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
wollace03
Jan 13 2013, 08:10 PM
hi!

I managed to record my first take of the bends lesson. it is a horrible take but I managed to play it through and wanted to get your feedback.

Attached File  Bendstake1_1.mp3 ( 1.75MB ) Number of downloads: 146

my main problems are doing the bends exact and keeping the string noise down....everytime I do the high tapping bends I touch 2 strings..sounds horrible
but I am working on that...
do you think I should do a second lesson beside this one?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 13 2013, 11:20 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (wollace03 @ Jan 13 2013, 04:10 PM) *
hi!

I managed to record my first take of the bends lesson. it is a horrible take but I managed to play it through and wanted to get your feedback.

Attached File  Bendstake1_1.mp3 ( 1.75MB ) Number of downloads: 146

my main problems are doing the bends exact and keeping the string noise down....everytime I do the high tapping bends I touch 2 strings..sounds horrible
but I am working on that...
do you think I should do a second lesson beside this one?

Hi mate! This is not an horrible take, it even starts really good, and then you lose energy and the bends start to be far away from the correct pitch. This is because your hand needs more training to get stronger. Let's continue practicing this lesson and also incorporate this one:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Beginn...String-Bending/

What do you think?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
wollace03
Jan 14 2013, 02:39 PM
great idea!
that´s exactly what I need!

so I will work on these two lessons and will post my progress....

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 14 2013, 03:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (wollace03 @ Jan 14 2013, 10:39 AM) *
great idea!
that´s exactly what I need!

so I will work on these two lessons and will post my progress....

Excellent!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
wollace03
Feb 1 2013, 11:40 PM
Hi!

could squeeze out some time and recorded my first take on the beginner bending lesson...

here it is:
Attached File  beginner_bending.mp3 ( 1.23MB ) Number of downloads: 132

I feel that I also make progress in the bending ballad lesson...

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 2 2013, 06:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (wollace03 @ Feb 1 2013, 07:40 PM) *
Hi!

could squeeze out some time and recorded my first take on the beginner bending lesson...

here it is:
Attached File  beginner_bending.mp3 ( 1.23MB ) Number of downloads: 132

I feel that I also make progress in the bending ballad lesson...

Hi mate! Good take! There are a few bends that don't reach the pitch perfectly but the overall is good! Just keep on practising this one and also incorporate this bending exercise:

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
wollace03
Feb 15 2013, 11:28 PM
hi!

after some very long working weeks I managed to record another beginner bending lesson...

here it is:

Attached File  beginner_bending_1.mp3 ( 1.23MB ) Number of downloads: 122

what do you think?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 16 2013, 04:00 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! It's great to see you working hard!! This new take is much better than the previous one! Your bend's pitch is perfect most of the time and your technique sounds very consistent. Well done! Now it's time to add more vibrato. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
wollace03
Nov 4 2013, 12:26 PM
Hi!

After a looong time I wanted to write to you again.
Time is crazy and my day job is keeping me more then busy. My freetime I try to spend with my family so the time for practicing guitar is very limited. Normally I practiced in the night when my familiy is asleep but in the last month I was too tired to practice regularely - I just thought that I needed my sleep. In addition to that there were some troubles in my bands so guitar played a side role for some month.

But now the 2 bands I am playing in are starting to rehearse and play gigs again (new singer, ...) and I really have to focus the small amont of practicing time to prepare for our gigs (for instance we do four unplugged shows in november and I never was very good at playing the acoustic guitar!).

But there are other problems that occured and that are keeping me busy right now - I have to think of many new rhythm and solo parts...
and there comes my question:
would it be possible to upload a short phrase I have to solo over (and have absolutely no idea what to play) and you could help me come up with some cool licks - we could work on my weak spots in this process...
Considering my limited time this would really be of great helpo for me and I could improve my technique be buildiing and learing for my own solos I need for my gigs...

I don´t want to be given full solos I just want to get help in the process of writing them...

by for now
wollace

b.t.w.: I followed your news on Cirse and I think you are really doing great!! Love your music and your style.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 5 2013, 04:53 AM
Instructor
Hi mate! Welcome back to the army! smile.gif

I would really like to help you giving feedback and also designing a special routine for you. I'm not sure if you checked this thread about my vacation for this week:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=50528

I'm in the Jungle (Misiones, Argentina) so I'm not able to be online evey day, but I'll be back the after this week, ready to start working. By the way you can start posting material here and I will monitor and give ideas during this week every time I can be connected.

Ok?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 12 2013, 03:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (wollace03 @ Nov 4 2013, 08:26 AM) *
But there are other problems that occured and that are keeping me busy right now - I have to think of many new rhythm and solo parts...
and there comes my question:
would it be possible to upload a short phrase I have to solo over (and have absolutely no idea what to play) and you could help me come up with some cool licks - we could work on my weak spots in this process...
Considering my limited time this would really be of great helpo for me and I could improve my technique be buildiing and learing for my own solos I need for my gigs...

I don´t want to be given full solos I just want to get help in the process of writing them...

Hi mate! I'm back! Yes, this is possible! Let's start working on this. Please post here the backing that requires a solo from you.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
wollace03
Nov 24 2013, 05:44 PM
hi!
Looked at some of your vacation pictures - mustr have been an amazing trip!!

here is a somewhat live recording of the backing I have to solo over. it is an intro to a song ... quality is not too good and if you need I can try to make a backing in guitar pro.
This is a piece where I have absolutely no idea what to play...

Attached File  anfangssolodevil.mp3 ( 1.35MB ) Number of downloads: 131

really look forward to some tips from you...

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 25 2013, 06:12 AM
Instructor
Hi mate! yeah, it has been a very cool trip. thanks! smile.gif

I checked the backing and it has a cool vibe, very dark and mysterious. I'm curious about the style and what's happening in the other parts of the song. Do you have it?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:43 AM