now playing :
- Members only1
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Kristofer Dahl12th October 2010
This is the series that will teach GMC:ers to chicken pick - also I love your spoken explanations Mate!
- Crazy_Diamond12th October 2010
Nice job Mate .... I dig in your last lesson and nw I am going to try this one... I really improved my chicken picking witht he last lesson.
- Vasilije Vukmirovic12th October 2010
Sounds great, excellent application of chicken picking!
- Marek Rojewski12th October 2010
My new year resolution will be practicing few techniques that I don't know yet, and Your lessons will be high on the list to learn. Sounds just to cool to be forgotten m/
- Mate Nagy12th October 2010
I'm amazed about the welcoming of these lessons.
I'm honored, thank you !
- Lian Gerbino12th October 2010
great lesson man!!!
- Zsolt Galambos12th October 2010
What an awesome lesson, man! Seemes that even I will learn this style
- thefireball12th October 2010
heehee...fun!! great job!
- Piotr Kaczor13th October 2010
Very useful a great sounding lesson, Mate!
- Daniel Realpe13th October 2010
nice lesson! this is great
- Adrian Figallo13th October 2010
wow i gotta practice this!
- Gabriel Leopardi14th October 2010
Groovy!! Great lesson Mate! I really like your style man!
- newguyatgmc15th October 2010
- Mate Nagy29th October 2010
The series will continue soon.
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close