now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Kristofer Dahl23rd September 2010
Very neat composition, study and tight playing Daniel!
- Avaloa23rd September 2010
I thank you for this!
- kaznie_NL23rd September 2010
Nice playing man! I also love the drums
The fast double bass parts rock Your really fast picking int he last part is impressive, it's so dead on!
- Mate Nagy23rd September 2010
Wow, I can really feel the vibe of th 80's MetallicA
Great job, good lesson
- Jerry Arcidiacono23rd September 2010
Sounds very Metallica! Great lesson and with some simple but effective harmonization.
- Mudbone23rd September 2010
Wow dude, you really nailed the sound, great job!
- Crazy_Diamond23rd September 2010
The title couldn't be more representative of that lesson.
- Wilska23rd September 2010
Isn't all Metallica riffing old? They stopped riffing many year ago haha Great lesson Daniel, thanks a lot!
- skennington23rd September 2010
tight man, good job and you nailed the old school metallica style imo.
- thefireball23rd September 2010
- Bogdan Radovic23rd September 2010
Sweet composition! You really captured early works of Metallica well!
- Zsolt Galambos23rd September 2010
Great insight into the style of Metallica! Awesome riffs, man!
- Adrian Figallo23rd September 2010
cool track man!
- Daniel Realpe24th September 2010
Thanks so much guys, I'm glad you liked the track!
- rico24th September 2010
very nice dan, where is james ?
- Lian Gerbino25th September 2010
- zen25th September 2010
- Vasilije Vukmirovic27th September 2010
- guitar5727th September 2010
Hello Mr. Realpe! great... great job! Awesomw Metallica's riffs, excellent lesson for studies! Thanks!
- newguyatgmc1st October 2010
- Jerry Lee24th November 2011
The true Metallica sound! Unfortunately lost after Justice for All. Thanks!
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close