now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Kristofer Dahl23rd September 2010
Very neat composition, study and tight playing Daniel!
- Avaloa23rd September 2010
I thank you for this!
- kaznie_NL23rd September 2010
Nice playing man! I also love the drums
The fast double bass parts rock Your really fast picking int he last part is impressive, it's so dead on!
- Mate Nagy23rd September 2010
Wow, I can really feel the vibe of th 80's MetallicA
Great job, good lesson
- Jerry Arcidiacono23rd September 2010
Sounds very Metallica! Great lesson and with some simple but effective harmonization.
- Mudbone23rd September 2010
Wow dude, you really nailed the sound, great job!
- Crazy_Diamond23rd September 2010
The title couldn't be more representative of that lesson.
- Wilska23rd September 2010
Isn't all Metallica riffing old? They stopped riffing many year ago haha Great lesson Daniel, thanks a lot!
- skennington23rd September 2010
tight man, good job and you nailed the old school metallica style imo.
- thefireball23rd September 2010
- Bogdan Radovic23rd September 2010
Sweet composition! You really captured early works of Metallica well!
- Zsolt Galambos23rd September 2010
Great insight into the style of Metallica! Awesome riffs, man!
- Adrian Figallo23rd September 2010
cool track man!
- Daniel Realpe24th September 2010
Thanks so much guys, I'm glad you liked the track!
- rico24th September 2010
very nice dan, where is james ?
- Lian Gerbino25th September 2010
- zen25th September 2010
- Vasilije Vukmirovic27th September 2010
- guitar5727th September 2010
Hello Mr. Realpe! great... great job! Awesomw Metallica's riffs, excellent lesson for studies! Thanks!
- newguyatgmc1st October 2010
- Jerry Lee24th November 2011
The true Metallica sound! Unfortunately lost after Justice for All. Thanks!
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close